THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WARNING: Iimplementing a 1 strike cancel rule for previous clients?

JoeyBryant
This topic is 4545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, everything is more expensive in New York. Plus, that average hourly does not apply here as I was referring to another state in a city with an even lower COL than Colorado. Also, averages mean nothing to me. The average dental crown cost in Denver is $900. I sure didn't pay that amount. And from consultations with a few attorneys. Actually, I didn't have to pay anything thus far. Those were some of the ones who'd offered to handle the speeding ticket case. I never been to jail nor smoke so your assumption is biased and discriminatory. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Obviously, this topic has gotten way off course...and there's no way to steer it back. I don't even recall how we got on the subject of attorneys in the first place. There was no need for it to even go this far. If you are an attorney, perhaps you need to be more focused on practicing law and contacting clients instead of neglecting your work by arguing with knuckleheads like me, before someone files a malpractice suit on your behind.

wow. serious backtracking going on.

yeah, it's gotten way off course thanks to this guy bringing all of this junk up. he get schooled and then backs off. typical.

I'm on a lanai in West Palm Joey. I need to stop neglecting the beach. Good luck with the free lawyers that offer to "handle" speeding cases pro bono.

It does happen occasionally. It's rare that there's a constitutional question with a traffic case, but it does happen.

I wish some pro bono foundation would appeal a bunch of traffic cases on the grounds that the legal system basically buffaloes innocent people into pleading guilty.

Archived