THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on some guys advertising in Boston

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No experience, as I don't live in Boston... but if I was there, I would be tempted to give each of them a tryout... it could be a scam... but they sure look delicious... if you do proceed, let us know and be sure to write a review... shadow.

DD

No experience and wouldn't go near them. Notice they're all in town for a short period of time? Boston has become inundated with these unknown travellers in the last year or so. The known professional workings guys seldom come into town any more. Also feel bad for the known regular guys who have loyal clients. I'd say, if you want to hire in Beantown, hire one of our local guys or a well known travelling professionals

Boston Bill

Justin has advertised in Philly a number of times and I wondered about him. Aderious - well, first of all - what kind of a name is "Aderious?" It cries for modification of some sort - Aderious the Serious, or for the Harry Potter fans maybe it's Aderious the Sirius. My personal fave is Aderious the Delirious. He proclaims himself to be straight, won't do this, won't do that, can't host, will only travel with limited specifications, and lists his rate as by the half hour (and then doesn't list a figure anyway). This sounds kinda high maintenance to me. But the pictures are nothing less than spectacular - the physique is phenomenal and the "straight" endowment (which incidentally cries for an orange thong or pink, I think) is considerable - worthy of someone's appreciative skills such as JJ.

Good advice from Bill - although not clear what was meant by "The known professional workings guys seldom come into town any more."

Archived