THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Weds Review ROCCO/NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Naturally there's been talk about this Big Guy on Muscle Service..ALL good going back to 2008. His New Pix's are of a Major Hunk in his RB ad! :p .

Also there's talk about his Interaction as a Top.. But going by Todays Review "Muscle Worship is his Specialty". Apparently he's a Muscle Worshipper's Wet Dream.

I guess asking him directly about any other Scenario's would be the way to go for those Interested.

I met with Rocco back in November in NYC. I echo everything the reviewer said this time. I had planned for him to do more, and he was very willing to do more, but he is much better endowed than the pictures do justice. I was just too scared to try that with him. He is a fun guy, drop dead gorgeous in every way and very friendly. That is my guess as to why this reviewer focused, as did I, on muscle worship.

Archived