THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Is this typical of how things end up after a few months? Or is it the season?

JoeyBryant
This topic is 4547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Joey, from another client's perspective here, I think there will always be interest in the "new guy in town" wherever you live. Men are men...and most of us are likely to want to check out the next hottie to start advertising, especially if he comes with a good reputation. I have my favorite guys that I hire whenever I travel to their cities, but I admit to shopping around for fresh faces (and butts) from time to time too.

Just a thought--perhaps you might consider moving to a very large market for business/convention travelers (Chicago, NYC, LA, Las Vegas) so that you always have an influx of new potential clients and do not have to be so reliant on "regular" clients. I hope it all works out to the best for you.

Goodfella

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I met a guy like that before. He'd see me like every week, sometimes twice a week and it went on for over a month. I was new back then, and I was wondering how the heck did he have so much to spend??? lol. I didn't question it though. Eventually, it too ran it's cycle.

My philosophy: When the time comes to eat, eat up! if it's coming in, don't worry about when it'll end. Like sometimes I'll be cautious about spending after a long appointment...but then I remember, eat!

Ah, now I understand the philosophy behind those "All you Can Eat Buffets"... I thought the people were just piggy and wasteful ?

Joey, from another client's perspective here, I think there will always be interest in the "new guy in town" wherever you live. Men are men...and most of us are likely to want to check out the next hottie to start advertising, especially if he comes with a good reputation. I have my favorite guys that I hire whenever I travel to their cities, but I admit to shopping around for fresh faces (and butts) from time to time too.

Just a thought--perhaps you might consider moving to a very large market for business/convention travelers (Chicago, NYC, LA, Las Vegas) so that you always have an influx of new potential clients and do not have to be so reliant on "regular" clients. I hope it all works out to the best for you.

Goodfella

Its the same situation that occurs in bars when a guy who may be the "new meat" in town shows up for the first time. All the other guys swarm over him like locust.

Or the hot guy that show up at a party. everyone wnats to "make" his acquaintance.

Joey, from another client's perspective here, I think there will always be interest in the "new guy in town" wherever you live. Just a thought--perhaps you might consider moving to a very large market for business/convention travelers (Chicago, NYC, LA, Las Vegas) so that you always have an influx of new potential clients and do not have to be so reliant on "regular" clients. I hope it all works out to the best for you.

Goodfella

That is true and understandable. Hence a previous posters statement about a guy who moves every 12 months after meeting all the 1-timers. Experimentalist.

But very large markets though can often times mean more competition (and higher rent) too. As for Las Vegas and Chicago, I don't like either one of those places. I picked up some cute post cards though.

Ah, now I understand the philosophy behind those "All you Can Eat Buffets"... I thought the people were just piggy and wasteful ?

I wasn't talking about food...

Its the same situation that occurs in bars when a guy who may be the "new meat" in town shows up for the first time. All the other guys swarm over him like locust.

Well, I never get that attention in the bars because some men, most men...don't have the scrotum to actually approach me. And locust is right: The most balls out guy in the club is generally a pest. Vermin. That's why I generally prefer to take the risk and chat up someone myself than to wait for some drunk, persistent, way past the age to be in a bar at 1 am on a weekend hitting on younger dudes; to be the first person to come up to me when I step in the building.

I hate that! You're cockblocking my game man! You're married. I'm single. Unless you're going to pay me, let me make myself available to someone who's also available and who I'm compatible with rather than being selfish and cause me to look like an ass because I'm talking to you.

Archived