THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tues Cover JT/NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4570 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I could never understand why when a "Working Guy" decides to show his face which I realize can be a major decision for various reasons he decides NOT TO Update all Pix's with the Face? Especially when apparently it is a Cute Face like this guy has :confused:

BUT the Faceless NYC #8 jersey Shot I would keep! Equipment looks good!

He advertises availability in 2 Hrs..that's a NEW Marketing statement you don't see much. I'm sure it is aimed at the NYC Visitor's...who basically are the "Call & Shoot" Guys. ;)

P.S. As far as the Review goes..believe what you will :rolleyes:

...saw his pic as "Coverboy of the Day, 4.10.12," and liked what I saw; then I read the review which, in itself, could entice me to see JT/NYC for one or two hours.

His ad is a good and exciting read as well. If what's presented here exists in terms of what has been presented--JT/NYC is "a winner" from what I can discern and

possibly could be with me for some fun and hot play!!!! -:) -:) -:)

PS His showing or not showing his face does not bother me; I've been with men who for personal and professional reasons have blotted out their face. When they

have shown at my door-- all I've been able to say in the past is: UMMMMMMMM! YUMMMMMM! DAYUMMMMMMMMM!!

Archived