THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Young Professional" in Orange County, Ca

bigjoey
This topic is 4571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

he is "Eric/Pura Vida" in LA in the reviews and my reviews (his first and as part of a three-way) are there....I met him a couple or three times a year or two ago while he was in grad school...hard muscled in a very lean, trim way...on the short side (height)....entirely masculine....bottoming is just about his favorite thing.....his text is the way he is: smart, sorta progressive-thinking, green, tolerant, confident, easy-going, free spirit, surfer-dude vibe.....this is the first time I've seen him listed in OC, so he may've graduated and found a job down there....some of his ad pictures look intense/artsy/serious and that's his choice....slight southern accent is a big plus!......my meets were successful, but I've very reliably heard he has been a no-show and even lied with other clients.....

he is "Eric/Pura Vida" in LA in the reviews and my reviews (his first and as part of a three-way) are there....I met him a couple or three times a year or two ago while he was in grad school...hard muscled in a very lean, trim way...on the short side (height)....entirely masculine....bottoming is just about his favorite thing.....his text is the way he is: smart, sorta progressive-thinking, green, tolerant, confident, easy-going, free spirit, surfer-dude vibe.....this is the first time I've seen him listed in OC, so he may've graduated and found a job down there....some of his ad pictures look intense/artsy/serious and that's his choice....slight southern accent is a big plus!......my meets were successful, but I've very reliably heard he has been a no-show and even lied with other clients.....

Curious Azdr...a no show I can handle, but what were the lies about? please pm me if you have specifics...thanks, BVB

Archived