THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Mo in NYC?

Italiano
This topic is 4568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those pics are not his. They are all taken from the ModelMayhem page of a model in Katy, TX, Dennis Sanders, Jr. Mo has an athletic build but is much slimmer. For a long time he used his own pics but he has recently taken to using others' in his various ads, invariably guys who are much bigger and more muscular than Mo is.

Those pics are not his. They are all taken from the ModelMayhem page of a model in Katy, TX, Dennis Sanders, Jr. Mo has an athletic build but is much slimmer. For a long time he used his own pics but he has recently taken to using others' in his various ads, invariably guys who are much bigger and more muscular than Mo is.

does he think you wont Notice ?

Apparently not! I dont get this "fake-pic" artist. I had a session with a masseur who was according to his pics (late twenties, fit and athletic, toned, and clealy white). When I opened the door, I saw 18 or 19 year old, nice body, cute face and HISPANIC!

Apparently not! I dont get this "fake-pic" artist. I had a session with a masseur who was according to his pics (late twenties, fit and athletic, toned, and clealy white). When I opened the door, I saw 18 or 19 year old, nice body, cute face and HISPANIC!

Are you sure? Maybe he just got back from vacation and had a REALLY good tan ? Did he say "Hola, como estas" ???

Archived