THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Broadway Bares XXII: Preview

Lucky
This topic is 4545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to a number of Broadway Bares productions and they are always wonderful. I just wish you didn't have to stand for hours and hours to see it and if you can see it over all the people who crowd close to the stage.

I've been to a number of Broadway Bares productions and they are always wonderful. I just wish you didn't have to stand for hours and hours to see it and if you can see it over all the people who crowd close to the stage.

I agree! My poor legs would revolt if they had to stand that long. Perhaps BB is just for younger folks?

Here's a tip for those who go to see the show. In theory the closer you get to the stage the better you will see but that's only if you manage to be in the front. Otherwise you will be looking at a lot of the backs of other viewers. I find standing way back you see the stage better. The additional plus is if you have to use the bathroom it isn't so far off and you are close to the bar if you want a drink. But the very best part is that the stars and the other dancers come out to see the show when they aren't performing. I've stood next to some major talent and also the cute guys who perform are right next to you and if you are feeling forward you can talk (shout) to them over the extremely loud music. The lines are also very long and slow to get into the show. You can show up after all the crowds have entered and take your place in the back. That's my extremely valuable advice lol. Go and see it as it is a wonderful cause and raises lots of $$$ for AIDS related charities.

One more thing. The show always starts late so don't rush to be on time especially for the first show. Relax and have a nice dinner and show up 30 minutes late and you won't miss anything probably. Wear comfortable shoes. No one will see them anyway. So much for foxy tips. Now you're on your own.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived