THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NYC Damon Day (Pro Dom)

endorphinfun
This topic is 4471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know if New York City's Damon Day - 646-296-2856 - is for real?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=275792

I'm cool even if he is actually str8 as none of the stuff I'd want to do with him would involve sex, but looking into him all I found was an ad on craigslist "Studio For Rent - $150 (Astoria Queens)" with a pic of a guy obviously not him in it (the ad doesn't say the pic is of him and it is just supposed to be showing off the space, but it still makes me nervous.)

Thanks for any info,

-D-Boy

• 2 months later...

Not yet, although I'm planning to as soon as a sports injury heals up. I rentboy-emailed him about a somewhat extreme scene and haven't heard back, but he could have just thought I was wanking (it was short but included a link to a video showing the scene on a Russian site so thinking back it could have looked like total BS from his POV) - will of course call him when I'm ready to set up.

In checking him out I ran across http://hipswap.s3.amazonaws.com/user/83151/4f71be6661179_large_2x.jpg which I'm 99% sure is the same guy in another context, so I'm now at least pretty sure he is a real person who lives in NYC :-)

• 1 month later...

Found a review on another site: http://www.rentboyreviews.com/home.htm?rbid=275792

"This Master is the real deal. His pictures don't do him justice. He's far better looking. He's definitely into role play and can go from slow to wild in seconds. He's a smart guy and highly intuitive. Tell him specifically what you want and he'll take you there safely but surely. He's a hidden gem in New York. He knows how to train a slave to be His property. Trust worthy and an absolute must serve. He blows my mind away every time I see him. A true SUPERIOR. I plan to see him again many times for sure. Book him before he's impossible to get."

endo... keep us posted!!! I missed this thread when originally posted... glad it was revived... He looks llike and interesting prospect

I thought this Hunky Rough Looking Dude might bring a comment from Mr Whip! As for myself I am intrigued and a little titilated about the "Vampire Scenario" he offers?

BUT! A Rentboy Review can be a little questionble? I suggest you Post a Review on Daddys as FORUMS are not the place to do it..Here we Ask the Question and Reviews give us the Answers...Good/Bad or Indifferent.

p.s.That Rate sounds like the beginning of a Menu for all the Services

Archived