THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone hired this man in LA

Blade9
This topic is 4586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He lives in Cherokee corridor of Hollywood - not a safe part of town - I had friends break their lease, pay several $1000 to get out of there. Be careful if you go there.

The map function on Rentboy isn't always acurate, but in this case it's a moot point, since his ad says "Can NOT host at my place, sorry". :)

No one has hired him? Yikes. That's more troubling than his location.

I would not interpret the lack of a response as a bad sign. All that means is that no one who has viewed this post has hired him. There are probably thousands of clients out there who do not know about or post on this message board. I have contemplated hiring him, but he can't host and I have not had the time to find a place to stay on my last few LA trips.

He lives in Cherokee corridor of Hollywood - not a safe part of town - I had friends break their lease, pay several $1000 to get out of there. Be careful if you go there.

There was a recent gay bashing incident not too far from there at the corner of Cahuenga and Yukka.

Archived