THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Now THAT'S a review!

Phil_musc
This topic is 4588 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did anyone else enjoy reading the review of Mike Austin in today's reports? Wow, sounds like the seminal idea of the old movie "Score" with the late great Cal Culver/Casey Donovan. When I first saw that the transaction had taken place in 2007, I was thinking "huh?" But when I read the review (which is a real scroller-downer - as opposed to a page-turner) I thought this is one for record books! Keep those great, inspiring reviews acummin', guys!

I'm not sure I'm buying it, but I'm sorry he left Atlanta for Chicago.

In the review notes it says Daddy made an exception for this review. Since he probably knows more about this situation than the rest of us and I can't remember another time when he posted such an old review, there seems no reason to question this.

Nostalgic Review

5 Year's later..Here's where the Flood Gates of "Working Guy Nostalgia" Open! Any guy I have ever had a Memorable Time with was Reported On the Next Day! ;)

Maybe a "Nostalgia Forum" might not be a Bad Idea? Although alot of the "Past Good Ones" have since Retired.

In a sort of reverse review, my favorite Roman boy wrote this to me during the past two days.

Thursday 22nd March

“running for job every day in Lazio; now I am going to Viterbo to sleep at hotel Ora Domus la Quercia. Tomorrow i have a date there with a couple .....”

Friday 23rd March

“this morning nothing happened, because after ten minutes he asked me to stop because I was too romantic with his wife... ....It's the only way I know............. Sorry for him.

Luckily the places around Viterbo were beautiful and then I went a spa near there called “terme dei papi" luckly there was no Ratzinger.... ......... I also had the time to buy oil and local wine.... a very good day!!!!! “

Maybe its just ME, or maybe I am impatient, restless or have ADD ???

but if a review reads like and expanded version of "War and Peace", I kinda tune out after the first 5 lines.

In school, i always read the cliff notes of texts. Just get to the friggin point, the meat of the matter, the heart of the story. How old, how long, how Big, How much ?

Like i said, its just ME !

Probably while he was in prison he was raped repeatedly, but since those halcyon days of yore, (along with myriad alum douches) he has tightened up noticeably (I guess). But really ML, isn't a semi-virgin ass like being "almost right" or "a little bit pregnant" or "straight-acting?"

Archived