THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

yeah man spa?

rollingrock
This topic is 4580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I called and had a tough time understanding the guy on the phone. The website has some great looking guys ,but I'm not sure they are the ones that are available. The guy said because it's busy between 430 pm-830 pm you could not pick a masseur . Before that time and after you could choose who you wanted. He said there were 9 masseurs available at night. Seems like a lot of guys hanging around. If this is strictly legit is yet to be seen.

The rates and services are very comparable to legitimate theraputic asian massage places in Manhattan that employ not young, not cute women (but who are very good at theraputic massage). This would be a great alternative even if the boys are just good thearaputic masseurs. I hope that some one will report back.

I went. Good luck finding any of the guys from the website actually working there. I went and was greeted by a middle aged guy. I showed him a pic from the site on my phone and he told me to wait a minute. A few minutes later a 20something guy showed up, okay looking but nothing like the pics on their site. He gave me a so so massage, not very sensual. I wouldnt go back.

Archived