THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ben Kieren now.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have to agree with all who have had the hots for Ben. A couple of years ago he planned a visit to Southern California and once I became aware of his impending trip I immediately set up an appointment. Unfortunately he was forced to cancel his trip. I am still in mourning. If Boston wasn't so damn far I would fly there to meet him. One of these days I just might bite the bullet and make the journey

The Muscle Dudes name comes up often of course on Muscle Service. I believe the last discussion was the question did he or didn't he Smoke?

I'm always amazed at the amount of guys the minute they are outside of the gym light up...but again it is a hard addiction as I well know.I quit in 93 and never looked back. But for some not quite as easy.

Saw Ben about 4 months ago in Boston. Great guy, very interactive and nice. Said he was still working on trying to quit smoking, but that he took efforts to make sure his clients couldn't tell. He asked if I could tell he had smoked - I, a total non-smoker, could not.

Archived