THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Come Clean Guys !

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is going to be a sensuous massage, does the therapist always find out beforehand exactly what it is that you would like done. For instance, is it always a handjob or will he ask you if you would like a little "quickee blowee"? Or can there be some negotiation where your face continually rubs against his crotch, which will lead to only one thing. Or is that only in the movies?

If it is going to be a sensuous massage, does the therapist always find out beforehand exactly what it is that you would like done. For instance, is it always a handjob or will he ask you if you would like a little "quickee blowee"? Or can there be some negotiation where your face continually rubs against his crotch, which will lead to only one thing. Or is that only in the movies?

I think it depends on who you go too. if they ask me how sensual? I tell them all services are hand contact only. just in case someone turns out to be LE they can't claim I offered a release. I won't verbally or put a promise of more in writing.. one guy asked me the otherday what was the difference between the sensual and the erotic? I told him i wear gym clothes for the sensual and don't for the erotic lol. one guy called asked if i would jerk off at the end extra cash? I told hm he couldn't ask that? I have a license to protect i have to be more careful than someone just offering body rubs. last friday a guy emailed included no phone number. asked how much was therapeutic how much was erotic? wanting a answer in % terms. asked if there was a release. asked if id get hard? what happens if he gets hard? would i shower with him? Emails like that go str8 into the trash. to many red flags

I have found in my area a guy who tells it like it is. He is not certified so does not play that phoney title game that is being played. He markets his services as a "body rub" and that is what itis, even though it is better than most massages I have ever received.

If you're paying for and expect the services of a masseur, make sure you're getting the real deal!

If you're in Massachusetts, check out my guy--Joe Burger--a Forum member for info.

Boston Bill

Also for as many clients you gain for being licensed it also turns some away. there's allot of clients I get that make it a point to only hire certified licensed masseurs but there's clients that won't go near a licensed masseur as well. They feel the therapeutic will be the main focus and sometimes might be concerned the sensual might be lacking

Archived