THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Free Deal?

intensive
This topic is 4594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JackF
Probably a misprint. It would be interesting to contact him and find out what his rate is for an appointment.

It's free, duh!!!! Only kidding.....there has got to be a catch here....

I'll bet this boy is grinding his teeth with the responses he must be getting. I'm guessing his next ad will be looked over several times before he hits submit. Still, I like the asking price...lol

Firstly, I always hate when guys talk about their special Assets BUT dont show them in thier ad. He stresses his butt is Great but doesnt show us proof.

The zero dollar thing i would think is a typo or misprint. I woudldnt want to have sex with him, but I would give him a few bucks to go have a good meal. Boy looks skinny and hungry. I appreciate him flexing a bicep, but his arm is thin as a twig....

Guest JackF
Firstly, I always hate when guys talk about their special Assets BUT dont show them in thier ad. He stresses his butt is Great but doesnt show us proof.

The zero dollar thing i would think is a typo or misprint. I woudldnt want to have sex with him, but I would give him a few bucks to go have a good meal. Boy looks skinny and hungry. I appreciate him flexing a bicep, but his arm is thin as a twig....

hahahah, you're hilarious.

hahahah, you're hilarious.

Well Jack, I am a very visual guy, and all about first impressions. I am also a Big guy. And while I am sure there are many men that are swooning over this morsel, I would be terrified that I would "break" him if I had any sort of physical interaction with him. The boy needs a Burger.

Guest JackF
Well Jack, I am a very visual guy, and all about first impressions. I am also a Big guy. And while I am sure there are many men that are swooning over this morsel, I would be terrified that I would "break" him if I had any sort of physical interaction with him. The boy needs a Burger.

I couldn't agree with you more, however I do think that he needs a bit more than just a burger.....shall we say a triple cheeseburger (or 3?). He looks slightly malnourished.

Yeah, there's some here that would eat this boy up. Young skinny androgynous looking boys is preferred till one day when they start looking like a man and then it's ehh...next.

Archived