THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ADAYBOY (aka Aaron) on Masseurfinder

Electra 225
This topic is 4575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any information on Aaron, also goes by the handle "Adayboy"? He is currently in Houston, but travels extensively around the country. He advertises on http://www.masseurfinder.com (look for him in Houston, Texas at the current moment). Nice photos and professional manner in responding to my email. No reviews here. I have an appointment for this coming Thursday and would like some info and insight on him before confirming the appointment. His rate, $125.00 for an hour, seems very reasonable for the services that are indicated. Many thanks!!!

I've set an appointment with Aaron/Hanan--he is hosting at one of Houston's better hotels (highly rated). It was incredibly easy to do: from inital contact through confirmation of time, date, place was all done in six emails. I appreciate everyone who guided me to the threads regarding Aaron/Hanan. I will be sure to write a review of the appointment and get it to Daddy ASAP. From what everyone has said, this should be a great meeting. By the way, I'm not worried about "bad underwear" as it sounds as if they are not an issue once the meeting begins...

He keeps changing his stage name, which is a bit weird. He's Filipino and a shy, reserved, sweet guy with a flawless, irresistible body that is beautifully muscled, hard, smooth, tan, made for caressing, kissing, licking, etc. The massage is excellent, and, if you get him going you'll be in for a very hot time to boot. As you can see from his profile, he is basically a nomad from city to city. I got the impression from some things he said that one of his major motivations is being able to send money home to his family.

I just had my appointment (massage only due to time constraints on my part) with Hanan (aka Aaron aka A Day Boy). FANTASTIC!! He is everything you want and more. I posted a review on this extra-ordinary man. Run, do not walk, to make an appointment with him. He travels extensively, so watch for him when he comes to your city. Very easy to set an appointment by email: six emails and we were all set.

I just had my appointment (massage only due to time constraints on my part) with Hanan (aka Aaron aka A Day Boy). FANTASTIC!! He is everything you want and more. I posted a review on this extra-ordinary man. Run, do not walk, to make an appointment with him. He travels extensively, so watch for him when he comes to your city. Very easy to set an appointment by email: six emails and we were all set.

Gloatingly Yours!

• 2 weeks later...
I see where Hanan (aka Aaron ADAYBOY)- Chicago / Massage received his first review today on Daddy's. Quite favorable.

Let see if the jimboi or jerkwood want to trash him...

Commenting on a person isnt "trashing" them, except in the mind of Glutes. But if anyone DOES know about trashing people, its YOU !

And the below comment is why you live up to your name:

And I repeat to the Bigger JERK on this site, I was not trashing the guy, merely commenting on his underwear selection.

Glutes we ALL know YOU have said much WORSE things about people on this site, so get OFF it already. You are wasting everyones time.

Archived