THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nate Bruno new pic

Bosguy
This topic is 4593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since the "Bound in Public" videos were mentioned here, and Nate even chimed in, it would be interesting to know how much of the action is scripted. Basically, if there is a script is it followed or is there simply a rough outline with the action being more or less spontaneous?

There is a rough outline that Van shares with the actors/performers beforehand. Not a huge amount of detail, mostly what acts will be performed, who will be involved, general sequence of events. However the crowd that has gathered does not know what's planned, so it is meant to look and feel spontaneous. There is a good amount of spontaneity since the outline is very general, and everyone is encouraged to just jump in and participate. They do give verbal directions to us while things are going, like "Nate, go over there and make him suck you cock" and then they cut the directions out in the editing.

The first time I went to one of these shoots I was fairly horrified, similar to Joseph. I found some of it disturbing and I don't get off on people being in pain. What I've learned since, and which I think applies to much of BDSM in general, is that the sub really, really likes what is being done despite appearances. There are guys who get off on humiliation, and these are the types who are cast as subs in Bound In Public. The particular acts of "abuse" and "humiliation" are decided beforehand based on the sub's "favorite things" and in fact he is actually highly enjoying himself (unless of course it becomes too much, then there is a safe word). Sometimes the subs have to be reminded to look like it's awful agony, rather than smiling and showing their enjoyment. And curiously, some of the most innocent-looking clean-cut guys are the ones who are into the most nasty humiliation... go figure!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived