THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jack Fischer - Las Vegas

Guest MajorTomp
This topic is 4599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has advertised under several different names in the past. I think he used Jake Larsen for a while. He also advertises on backpage sometimes under a different name. He refuses to send a face picture. He also masks his ethnicity. I also passed.

wow, thanks, DTB, for jogging my memory....I now realize I apparently emailed with Jack Fischer back in Dec in anticipation of a LV visit....Jake Larsen was the name on the email replies, but that didn't bother me with all the privacy/discretion stuff.....after I asked, he did send me a face pic and he looks decent (a bit pumped up) and a bit young-ish, if it's him and I think it is....communication was friendly, but sporadic....so sporadic, in fact, that I missed him by the time he replied....he did say he's not online a lot....he also said he has a modeling gig now and is busy (a couple months ago)....don't know what his ethnicity is, but he seems to look Anglo in the picture he sent me....could be worth a try if he passes the phone chat test, I guess....he may be a bit perfunctory at a meeting, now that I think about it, but I may be wrong....I may try him out next time I'm in Sin City

Archived