THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ronnie/Miami Mon Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I find it very strange that the "Reviewer" would wait 3 Months to apparently Trash a Working Guy I doubt he ever spent any time with! :rolleyes:

IF your that Pissed Off about a Bad Time would anyone wait 3 Months to vent? I doubt it I know JT never would!

I know on HOOBOY there was a Time Limit for Reviews..right :confused:

I find it very strange that the "Reviewer" would wait 3 Months to apparently Trash a Working Guy I doubt he ever spent any time with! :rolleyes:

IF your that Pissed Off about a Bad Time would anyone wait 3 Months to vent? I doubt it I know JT never would!

I know on HOOBOY there was a Time Limit for Reviews..right :confused:

According to the current FAQs: We prefer reviews to be about sessions within the past 60 days. Any longer will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

And I'm not sure how long the 'processing' period takes these days, but I would expect Daddy would want to give the subject of a negative review ample time to respond.

I've seen Ronnie's ad in RB Miami quite often in the last two years. I have been tempted but have decided not to for two reasons:

1. I only hire strict tops. His ad sometimes says versatile and other times top. Dude cannot decide which he is. His photos mostly focus on his ass (which is beautiful....if they are indeed of him). I assume he is really mostly versatile/bottom since his photos usually show his ass.

2. I have never seen a cock shot. Not even a crotch shot whilst wearing briefs. The fact that he never shows his dick or bulge tells me he is average to small in the dick department.....which would not work for me. Indeed, the reviewer comments that Ronnie has a small dick. Having said that, the review itself might be suspect.

saludos

Archived