THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Follow up

maxwellissmart
This topic is 4599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One thing that always frustrates me to no end about the news is that you rarely hear what has happened to someone who is the subject of a high-profile story.

Did the new legs work out? Did John and Carol find love after all, despite the sex-change? What DID they find out in that abandoned mine? I told you what happened with Mr. Drunk Client... now it's your turn.

That said... what has happened/is happening with

—Rusty M? Jail, no jail, skipped town?

—Did Gilbert ever post the review of the guy with Jon Ramsey's ass?

—Did Mikey ever find out what was up with the "high-end" hotels?

—Has Erie fielded any death threats from his bad first time?

—Your unanswered question here.

Inquiring minds want to know.

:confused:

One thing that always frustrates me to no end about the news is that you rarely hear what has happened to someone who is the subject of a high-profile story.

Did the new legs work out? Did John and Carol find love after all, despite the sex-change? What DID they find out in that abandoned mine? I told you what happened with Mr. Drunk Client... now it's your turn.

That said... what has happened/is happening with

—Rusty M? Jail, no jail, skipped town?

—Did Gilbert ever post the review of the guy with Jon Ramsey's ass?

—Did Mikey ever find out what was up with the "high-end" hotels?

—Has Erie fielded any death threats from his bad first time?

—Your unanswered question here.

Inquiring minds want to know.

:confused:

Max...you have too much time on your hands...OR...you need more clients. I volunteer!!! Ya know, take one for the team, just to keep you busy and all.

Max...you have too much time on your hands...OR...you need more clients. I volunteer!!! Ya know, take one for the team, just to keep you busy and all.

Dude, come on. These were very lengthy discussions and then... nothing. I feel confident I'm not alone in wondering how some situations have turned out.

Dude, come on. These were very lengthy discussions and then... nothing. I feel confident I'm not alone in wondering how some situations have turned out.

Geez, it is disheartening to see that I didnt make your cut Max...... I guess thats because ALL the members here know how MY story turned out, when I vanished for 30 days ? :D

But I did get to see all the Congratulatory smoke signals being circulated....

What I want to know is whether Joey will ever write a positive, uplifting thread that has a silver lining ?

Archived