THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy?

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like the guy in the upper left. There are others who have a bulkier, muscular bodies, but I like his lean, muscular build, great smile, and scruffy but sexy facial features. I think he's potentially a cuddler/wild man in bed

Boston Bill

I like the guy in the upper left. There are others who have a bulkier, muscular bodies, but I like his lean, muscular build, great smile, and scruffy but sexy facial features. I think he's potentially a cuddler/wild man in bed

Boston Bill

OOPS. Missed the guy at the bottom. He'd be a perfect pair with my other choice. Heaven

Boston Bill

I am with Toulouse... I would take all of them and just jump in the middle to join the party. I'd have to "sample" them all, and as the old saying goes, "all for one, and one for all"... Toulouse, let me know when we can get together to share this group, and Thanks, Rich for sharing them with us. Where did you find this stunning group?

DD

It's Monday morn the 12th of March 2012, and it's the guy in the 'upper left hand' corner for me! Damn, he's hung in his soft stage!!!

Also, his bod and that brilliant smile are alluring as well as enticing! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! {There's a rhythm to the "YUMs!"]

Archived