THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Le Comedy of Errors" or "The Client I Just Saw"

This topic is 4583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, Kevin. My thought exactly.

I certainly don't want to come to the defense of the client in the original post, but I've had the frustrating experience of being the guest in someone's bathroom and not being able to figure out which products I'm supposed to use or which towels. What does it tell you about someone if their bathroom is set up without the slightest inkling that someone might actually want to wash their hands after using the toilet? No hand soap? Really? No hand towel??? Or, prissy little carved soaps that are -- I assume -- just for decoration.

Seriously, no decorator towels? Every self respecting Homosexual should have color coordinated decorator towels in the Bathroom...that is a not brainer. AND what kind of low-life would use a towel like that. They are obviously not meant to wipe your ass. They are gentlemen only for show, as are the "prissy little carved soaps"...LOL Ruin my decorator "Shit"...and we be havin a problem.

Went to a masseur the other day. When we were finished, he asked if I wanted to shower, "sure I said, that will be nice" When I walked into the bathroom the door wouldn't open all the way, it sorta jammed, I looked down to see what was stopping the door, and there was a towel on the floor, Yes, that's correct... you guessed it..IT WAS THE ONLY TOWEL IN THE BATHROOM!!!I took a shower and peaked out the bathroom and said "Do you have a towel I can use"...correct again, he said "sure, there is one on the floor.....NICE!!!!!

Seriously, no decorator towels? Every self respecting Homosexual should have color coordinated decorator towels in the Bathroom...that is a not brainer. AND what kind of low-life would use a towel like that. They are obviously not meant to wipe your ass. They are gentlemen only for show, as are the "prissy little carved soaps"...LOL Ruin my decorator "Shit"...and we be havin a problem.

Went to a masseur the other day. When we were finished, he asked if I wanted to shower, "sure I said, that will be nice" When I walked into the bathroom the door wouldn't open all the way, it sorta jammed, I looked down to see what was stopping the door, and there was a towel on the floor, Yes, that's correct... you guessed it..IT WAS THE ONLY TOWEL IN THE BATHROOM!!!I took a shower and peaked out the bathroom and said "Do you have a towel I can use"...correct again, he said "sure, there is one on the floor.....NICE!!!!!

Erk! Was this someone in LA? Say it isn't so!

Lohengrin

"Do you have a towel I can use"...correct again, he said "sure, there is one on the floor.....NICE!!!!!

Now that's funny. This reminds me of the time I went to a client's house (of horrors) and wanted to take a shower later and the drain was stopped up with about six inches of filthy water standing in the tub. He didn't bat an eye and I went home and blocked him immediately.

I still cringe at that.

Makes you wonder how clean the massage sheet was............... So did you do without the shower, use the towel on the floor, demand a clean one or just "air dry" after the shower?

I had a client one time i never took back after his last visit. he called wanted a last minute appointment. I told him I could do one hour and that he needed to be here in 30 minutes. He shows up strips down gets on the table. I start to work his shoulders And I look down. and I tell him sorry but you are going to have too go shower. this guy had dried shit lol on his ass cheeks. and i told him to just as blunt you got dried shit on your ass cheeks. he showered stood in there until the water ran cold. dripped water all over the bathroom floor. I got through that session and never took him again

Guest JackF
I had a client one time i never took back after his last visit. he called wanted a last minute appointment. I told him I could do one hour and that he needed to be here in 30 minutes. He shows up strips down gets on the table. I start to work his shoulders And I look down. and I tell him sorry but you are going to have too go shower. this guy had dried shit lol on his ass cheeks. and i told him to just as blunt you got dried shit on your ass cheeks. he showered stood in there until the water ran cold. dripped water all over the bathroom floor. I got through that session and never took him again

Wow, inconsiderate much? Even when I'm visiting someone at a hotel, I always be sure to wipe down the sink, use a floormat when stepping out of the shower and doing my best to keep lube off the sheets/comforter, etc. I treat it as if it were my own place. Although if some people claimed to do the same, I'd be shocked at how they treat their own home....

"To each his own" can bring on a whole new meaning!

some don't care. when I do the release I aim it so it lands on them or on the table. i've had guys not care and it end up on the floor and then I have to take time when they leave to steam clean the carpet they don't realize i have too live here i dont want too be stepping in their DNA

Makes you wonder how clean the massage sheet was............... So did you do without the shower, use the towel on the floor, demand a clean one or just "air dry" after the shower?

No I had already showered....How STUPID of me to ASSUME someone would have more than one towel available....So no...I air dried, I wasn't touching that thing.

Seriously, no decorator towels? Every self respecting Homosexual should have color coordinated decorator towels in the Bathroom...that is a not brainer.

My guests and I use color-coordinated bath towels. No need for special "decorator" towels, as my general-purpose towels are decorative. And in good shape. I downgrade 'em to playtime and/or car wash duty when they become frayed.

Having said that, when booking a massage appointment once I asked the therapist if I could shower when I arrived at his place. He informed me that he had a limited towel supply and asked if I could shower at the gym (I was on a day trip to LA and did not have a hotel room). I decided to seek a massage from someone else. At least he didn't give me a balled-up moldy towel and let me have at it.

when booking a massage appointment once I asked the therapist if I could shower when I arrived at his place. He informed me that he had a limited towel supply and asked if I could shower at the gym (I was on a day trip to LA and did not have a hotel room). I decided to seek a massage from someone else.

Good for him for nipping these demands in the bud. Next thing you know, you'll be asking for a glass of water. Our $250 fee only goes so far, bub.

Kevin Slater

Good for him for nipping these demands in the bud. Next thing you know, you'll be asking for a glass of water. Our $250 fee only goes so far, bub.

Kevin Slater

Or massage lotion, which he informed me he did not have. In hindsight, I should have booked the massage and showed up with some towels. They could have been his tip.

Or massage lotion, which he informed me he did not have. In hindsight, I should have booked the massage and showed up with some towels. They could have been his tip.

Its the new craze in massages = BYOS. (Bring Your Own Suupplies) You guys need to read up on Trends and stop being so friggin demanding !

The next thing you know, you'll actually want the guy to TOUCH you too.... GEEZ louise. :rolleyes:

Its the new craze in massages = BYOS. (Bring Your Own Suupplies) You guys need to read up on Trends and stop being so friggin demanding !

The next thing you know, you'll actually want the guy to TOUCH you too.... GEEZ louise. :rolleyes:

Kevin Slater

On another occasion, upon walking in, the massage therapist apologized for having run out of bottled water and for his fridge filter being old and not very good at filtering the water. When I pointed to the tap he was very embarrassed for not even thinking of drinking tap water.

I received my glass of water, the massage was done using lotion, I was able to shower (using a clean towel he provided), and we decided to mess around off the clock after he massage was over. Sadly, he no longer does massage.

I received my glass of water, the massage was done using lotion, I was able to shower (using a clean towel he provided), and we decided to mess around off the clock after he massage was over. Sadly, he no longer does massage.

But does he still mess around?

But does he still mess around?

Disappeared off the face of the earth. Cell phone disconnected, e-mail address deactivated, and have never seen a hookup ad for him. I decided against staking out his home.

Ah yes, the no touch massage, also known as reiki. You only fall for that once, let me tell you. :cool:

Lohengrin

Archived