THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You? (03-09)

justaguy
This topic is 4585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No wrong answer here. Ultimately for me, it came down to #3 because he has the beefiest pecs and would love to rub my hard dick between them until I came over his face. But hey, would not object to any of these beautiful men pounding on my door looking for protection from the rainy night.

First choice--first guy on the left. Not only is he handsome, well-built and confident looking, he is the only one with beach thongs (flip-flops) and no belt. I like a guy who isn't afraid to be a little different.

Second choice? Last guy on the right. Sculpted body, chiseled features and a promise of a take-charge guy.

Thanks for the Friday morning exercise---now to get off my tochis and do some real exercise!!

Vry very hard (no pun intended) choice! My first reaction is like purplekow -- the pecs on #3 had me riveted. I also like that he is shorter than the other 3. But they are ALL handsome, built, amazing pecs and abs, nice in every respect. Imagine walking down the street and running into the 4 of them like this???!!!!

Well, like purplekow, I'd take #3 home, throw him on is back and work those pecs over for hours, and then flip him over and work that bottom which I imagine is as fascinating as the pecs.

Thanks JAG... you got my juices flowing this AM!

Well all are indeed keepers... but if forced to choose it would have to be number three... Yep! Those beefy pecs are a turn-on... how I would love to bite and suck those nips... WOOF! Plus as I slowly scrolled down I was attracted to his smile as well.

The guy on the far right has the tighest, most defined abs, which I always find a super attraction, but then the guy next to him has the best pecs, and I'm a big pec man. But then the one on the left end has a slightly mean look - might be great for some nasty, slapping sex play. So I'm leaving out the guy next to him, but I don't really want to because it's his hair through which I want to run my hands. What to do? What to do? An impossible choice.

which one?

This is a still from one of the wonderful vistavideo.com series of about ten non-erotic, but beautifully sensual videos shot in Miami. On the right is Marcel, who is one of their stars and has several videos of his own. He is my ultimate fantasy of all the VistaVideo men. Second from the left is Aaron, who appears in many of their videos. Robert is in several of the videos; he's the one with the pecs that everyone is swooning over. I don't recognize the bloke on the left, but, yes, they are all yummy!

CBWNY - I am with you. While the pecs on #3 are truly amazing they might be a bit too much. #2 face has me intrigued. I was thinking abut being dp'd by both of them. But as the rest of this motley crew on the Forum has stated, they are ALL HUNKS. I need to forget this and get back to cleaning house!

Another vote for Levi's 501 jeans!

I recall reading a while back that the fashionistos recommend the baggier style Levi 550 or 560 jeans for beefier and bodybuilder type guys. However, there is nothing like a pair of 501 jeans in my book... plus the added feature is the button fly. One of my favorite pastimes is slowly and sensuously unbuttoning a pair of 501's... and also having mine unbuttoned in like fashion... Plus they are sleeker and do indeed hug the thighs and butt in a quite flattering manner.

Still, these guys could be wearing a K Mart blue light special (do they still do that or am I dating myself!) and still look hot as all freaking hell!!

I recall reading a while back that the fashionistos recommend the baggier style Levi 550 or 560 jeans for beefier and bodybuilder type guys. However, there is nothing like a pair of 501 jeans in my book... plus the added feature is the button fly. One of my favorite pastimes is slowly and sensuously unbuttoning a pair of 501's... and also having mine unbuttoned in like fashion... Plus they are sleeker and do indeed hug the thighs and butt in a quite flattering manner.

Still, these guys could be wearing a K Mart blue light special (do they still do that or am I dating myself!) and still look hot as all freaking hell!!

The fashionista reccommendation for "beefy" guys is more about comfort than sex appeal, but who cares about comfort?. Nothing turns my head quicker than a guy in a pair of skinny jeans, sensuosuly clinging to his ass, thighs and butt, and pushing his package up and out. I also love to see the definiton of his calf muscles. i know alot of guys think these skinny jeans are "FEM", but they look damn sexy, especially if the fabric contains a bit of spandex and the guy is a bit muscular. OMG, I am "outting" myself here....( can anyone say FETISH?) .

I don't recognize the bloke on the left, but, yes, they are all yummy!

I think the far left guy is named "Dan"....and I think he used to do fitness videos with a dude who had a website named something like muscleadonis, which seems defunct now....others may have more details

I'd like a #2 and #3 sandwich, with me in the middle!

OK We gotta settle this since I think everyone would agree that all these guys are hunks in their own way. We'll do a buffet. Everyone can choose their course line up.

Mine would be hors d'ouvres with # 1. A HOT sandwich with #2 and #3. Topped ( or bottomed) off with mounds of creamy dessert with # 4.

Boston Bill

Since we are serving these guys buffet style...

Well, I did submit a formal review that read like a restaurant review... the guy was trained as a professional chef among other things... so I'll chime in here.

Numbers 1 and 2 seem to be before and after dinner treats respectively... a nice appetizer and dessert indeed! Number 4 would make the perfect first dish or primo piatto as the Italians would say... with number 3 and his pecs being the main course or secondo piatto... and the focal point of the feast!

Though being part of a simple sandwich between 3 and 4 would not be a bad thing either!

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/imaginations-in-the-flesh/18995295081/1/tumblr_m0lzb7IAPF1qfq98n

Damn, I'd like to meet all four of these men in a very torrid, torrid "FOUR WAY" with all of them giving me ALL of their "undivided" attention, but since

we are obligated to select only one of these very hot masculine studs, I'd definitely go for that muscular man #3! Damn, he'd receive a mighty memorable

'tongue bath' from me, and I'd like to receive lots from him in return!

Archived