THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Atlas (not Zeb) and Roco in NYC

Cal28
This topic is 4604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Atlas: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=286941&scid=69379083&sp=1&pos=11&locid=1564&iid=141160

This guy has no reviews on Daddy's, at least not under that name; zero productive Google results from his phone number; and no email address.

Ditto for Roco: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=252066&scid=48524314&sp, who offers a money-back guarantee if he doesn't look like his photos, but $350...??!!

My big head tells me that these two have too many red flags. My little head, however, loves bodybuilders. What say you all?

Atlas: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=286941&scid=69379083&sp=1&pos=11&locid=1564&iid=141160

This guy has no reviews on Daddy's, at least not under that name; zero productive Google results from his phone number; and no email address.

Ditto for Roco: http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=252066&scid=48524314&sp, who offers a money-back guarantee if he doesn't look like his photos, but $350...??!!

My big head tells me that these two have too many red flags. My little head, however, loves bodybuilders. What say you all?

How does Roco offer a 100% money back guarantee if his pics aren't real? If you open the door or vice versa, and he doesn't look like his pics, you just walk, no money should have exchanged hands, right?

How does Roco offer a 100% money back guarantee if his pics aren't real? If you open the door or vice versa, and he doesn't look like his pics, you just walk, no money should have exchanged hands, right?

lol I was wondering that too. He should say something like if I don't look like my photos you have the option to walk away.

I know Atlas has been discussed, and he also posts, on muscleservice.com. A good place to look for info on both people. I have not seen either but have read good things about Atlas on muscle service. On MS one person said Roco does match his pics and dances at Adonis. That's all he said. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Irtwo. You saved me the trouble of having to go fish for that... Obviously, I'm a big fan of his. I've enjoyed the fact that he's been relatively low-key for the last few years. Now that he's in the Adonis spotlight, I'm sure he'll become more reviewed at some point. I'm not really one for posting reviews but feel free to pm me if you have questions...

www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=286941&scid=69379083&sp=1&pos=11&locid=1564&iid=141160[/url]

This guy has no reviews on Daddy's, at least not under that name; zero productive Google results from his phone number; and no email address...What say you all?

I say the following:

• When I googled his phone number I found the following link in addition to his Rentboy ad:

It is the fifth link on the fourth page of the search results I received.

• If you are interested in hiring him, send him an e-mail via his rentboy ad or call him. See how the e-mail banter/phone conversation go and make a decision.

• Communication is key. Inform him of what you want. You might even state you tend to hire guys who are well-reviewed on this site and noticed he isn't so you are a little nervous.

Looking at his ad, I do not see any red flags. His answers to "Drugs" (Never) and "Safe Sex" (Always Safe) are not contradicted by his interests and his telephone number is consistent with the area in which he advertises. However, I recognize we each have a different standard of what constitutes a red flag. Personally, I would contact him if I was in New York and see what happened.

I could be mistaken, but rvwnsd I think is talking about 'Atlas'..true enough, he is safe sex and says Never to the drug thing...Roco on other hand is 'straight' does not bottom and does do PNP...that's a no no for me...He is cute though, I will give you that.

I could be mistaken, but rvwnsd I think is talking about 'Atlas'..true enough, he is safe sex and says Never to the drug thing...Roco on other hand is 'straight' does not bottom and does do PNP...that's a no no for me...He is cute though, I will give you that.

You are correct, I was referring to Atlas.

I say the following:

• When I googled his phone number I found the following link in addition to his Rentboy ad:

It is the fifth link on the fourth page of the search results I received.

I'll admit that I get impatient with Google listings after page 3! Thanks, rvwnsd. Joe Studfinder's endorsement of Roco, a.k.a. Mike is also helpful. I think I'll start with Atlas; when I found his Rentboy ad over the weekend, he was listed as being in Manhattan... now he's in Philly. So I definitely need to call him to ascertain his whereabouts; that will be my opportunity to capture demeanor, rapport, etc. In most areas of my life, I dislike having phone conversations and infinitely prefer email. In this case, though, phone communication is important.

Archived