THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Here's A New One For Me....Anyone Else Seen This Scam Before?

Guest JackF
This topic is 4601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My name is David Davidson I saw your ad on rentboy, I am bringing you lots of greetings from the desk office of world Gay Organization, our branch here in United Kingdom. We have just been contacted some few days ago from our Ambassador’s leading the Gay world Organization in United states that the Men of Honor Known as Versatile wanting the service of a good Top men and a good Bottom men that can go as any length to satisfy them in their upcoming Party which will be taken place on 10th to 11th of March 2012 in Knoxville Tennessee. I have been given the order to make sure I have at least 10 good bottom men and 10 good top guys from United state who will want to participate in the show that all expenses will be taken care of including what so ever charges you will like to take per Hour section during your stay in Virgina as soon as you submit to this great party, your Flight ticket fees,Hotel reservation including a return ticket will be taken care of, basic traveling allowance and some other expenses that might comes up will be granted by them as long as you are in the position to make the sacrifice of wanting to travel all the way from your location to Tennessee and meet some Men of honor to have them feel so good in there coming party. I am using this opportunity to keep you abreast of the great party in other to know if you will be interested in this great opportunity, if so please kindly e-mail me back right away as they are willing to make an urgent payment to you as long as you are interested in this great offer. Thanks for your Anticipated co operation.I will await for your quick response so that I can then tell you the next response I will be needing from you. Here is my E mail address (I won't put it in public) you can contact me directly right away without any further delay. Regards David

The above is a "message" I received online today through the site, it sounds very similar to the "Nigerian" scam that I had someone try to pull on me years ago. Anyone else get this same message? Is it legit? Sure doesn't sound like it to me....

If it was, why not provide people's names, a website where it shows the event, etc. I'd bet the next thing he wants from me is my social, bank account info, name, DOB, etc.

The above is a "message" I received online today through the site

Um, through WHICH site? :confused:

We're running a new version of the board software. If there's an email hole that needs to be plugged, we'd appreciate more detail. (It wouldn't be the first time a new version opened a hole we didn't know about!)

It's a scam, BTW. Plain as day.

My name is David Davidson I saw your ad on rentboy, I am bringing you lots of greetings from the desk office of world Gay Organization, our branch here in United Kingdom. We have just been contacted some few days ago from our Ambassador’s leading the Gay world Organization in United states that the Men of Honor Known as Versatile wanting the service of a good Top men and a good Bottom men that can go as any length to satisfy them in their upcoming Party which will be taken place on 10th to 11th of March 2012 in Knoxville Tennessee. I have been given the order to make sure I have at least 10 good bottom men and 10 good top guys from United state who will want to participate in the show that all expenses will be taken care of including what so ever charges you will like to take per Hour section during your stay in Virgina as soon as you submit to this great party, your Flight ticket fees,Hotel reservation including a return ticket will be taken care of, basic traveling allowance and some other expenses that might comes up will be granted by them as long as you are in the position to make the sacrifice of wanting to travel all the way from your location to Tennessee and meet some Men of honor to have them feel so good in there coming party. I am using this opportunity to keep you abreast of the great party in other to know if you will be interested in this great opportunity, if so please kindly e-mail me back right away as they are willing to make an urgent payment to you as long as you are interested in this great offer. Thanks for your Anticipated co operation.I will await for your quick response so that I can then tell you the next response I will be needing from you. Here is my E mail address (I won't put it in public) you can contact me directly right away without any further delay. Regards David

The above is a "message" I received online today through the site, it sounds very similar to the "Nigerian" scam that I had someone try to pull on me years ago. Anyone else get this same message? Is it legit? Sure doesn't sound like it to me....

If it was, why not provide people's names, a website where it shows the event, etc. I'd bet the next thing he wants from me is my social, bank account info, name, DOB, etc.

I see someone has been using Google Translator again.

Um, through WHICH site? :confused:

We're running a new version of the board software. If there's an email hole that needs to be plugged, we'd appreciate more detail. (It wouldn't be the first time a new version opened a hole we didn't know about!)

It's a scam, BTW. Plain as day.

Definitely a scam, sorry for the lack of detail; it was through the RentBoy site that he message me, NOT on here. He definitely has his "grammar" issues, which is obvious. I've never gotten this one before, and I've gotten many! Just wanted to share....

Definitely a scam, sorry for the lack of detail; it was through the RentBoy site that he message me, NOT on here. He definitely has his "grammar" issues, which is obvious. I've never gotten this one before, and I've gotten many! Just wanted to share....

I think that in your haste to meet a Man of Honor Known as Versatile, you've let grammar elitism go to your head. It's too bad that in the United state in 2012 we still haven't learned the number one rule of world Gay Organization/Gay world Organization, which is mutual respect.

You, Jack—are no Ambassador.

I think that in your haste to meet a Man of Honor Known as Versatile, you've let grammar elitism go to your head. It's too bad that in the United state in 2012 we still haven't learned the number one rule of world Gay Organization/Gay world Organization, which is mutual respect.

You, Jack—are no Ambassador.

hahahahah

I see someone has been using Google Translator again.

I ran our clinic's direction for how to give a "clean-catch urine" for culture. We only had the directions in English, so I ran them through Google Translator (the package insert now had more languages that we DON'T see ... Greek, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese ..."

Part of the directions said "Clean the head of your penis." The translation seemed a little odd, so I handed it to one of our translators. She started laughing hysterically ...

Where it said "Pull back your foreskin and clean the head of your penis," the translator had decided to say "El Jefe" - Oui, mon Capitan! indeed, some people do think with their little heads!

Archived