THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Simon NYC

SMILE
This topic is 4609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I can comment on Simon, as the review shown on the ad is mine (8/19/11). Yes, the massasge was extraordinary, but the person in the ad now is NOT the Simon who gave me the massage. If you are a Premium Member of M4M, you will see a review posted shortly after mine, in which the reviewer wonders what I was smoking when I wrote my review. (I guess he got a different Simon.) The phone number in the current ad is the same number that I called last August, but the photo is different. Maybe the Simon of last August decided to post a more alluring photo, and he's the same guy. (But why would the reviewer after me have such a negative reaction?) Also, it seems to me that the most recent review on the site is as phony as a $3 bill. If you ask me, he got a friend to write it, as Simon's English was poor. I think this is a Queens version of the infamous Murray Hill Gang. So, Smile, take your chances, but don't say I didn't warn you.

I would concur with Beethoven's warnings - I replied to "Simon" several months ago, but it was a different photo. And dealing with whoever it was became extremely difficult - unanswered inquiries follows by endless emails that went nowhere. I fear it is a scam, indeed. Pity because it is such a tempting pic.

So, I am off to Bangkok for two months where the availabilities are both plentiful and real!

Archived