THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I Know Tokyo is Expensive, but is This the Norm?

Guest Magnus
This topic is 4618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Keep in mind that Japanese are real freaks in bed. His Tokyo customers will want to get as kinky and as complicated as it can possibly get. They don't hire for 'vanilla' ...

This is oh so friggin' sexy. "...freaks in bed." That conjures up a lot; it's getting my dick hard as I write this brief!

Yes, everything in Tokyo is expensive. Although recently i saw a review here for a tokyo boy brothel and the rates seemed reasonable-less than 200 US per hour. Some of the boys are quite cute! This muscular gaijin probably knows that he is exotic and probably in high demand. He is also staying in an expensive area of tokyo- roppongi, where one of my friends who i'm visiting next month is renting an apartment for about 10,000 US per month. 500 is too much for me to contemplate unfortunately. I'd rather spend that money on a nice kaiseki meal in tokyo or be entertained by a geisha for a few hours, which would be a nice treat.

I've never hired in Japan (generally the boys are way to skinny/twinky for me). Does anyone know if these rates are the norm? Unless he's charging in Yen, in which case he's worth the airfare alone; at around $6/hour :p

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=233886

I've never hired in Japan (generally the boys are way to skinny/twinky for me). Does anyone know if these rates are the norm? Unless he's charging in Yen, in which case he's worth the airfare alone; at around $6/hour :p

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=233886

Looks like the AD has been pulled? I'm sure in certain Areas of the World Advertising as "Working It" can become dicey at best.....and "Risky Business"!

Looks like the AD has been pulled? I'm sure in certain Areas of the World Advertising as "Working It" can become dicey at best.....and "Risky Business"!

The link also no longer works for me......uhhhh ohhhhhhhhh.

Archived