THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jaxton - based on Boston, now in Vegas - any update ?

surferguy
This topic is 4565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I may be mistaken but I think he's appeared at the Adonis Lounge.

Sure did! Back in their Brooklyn days. He and his buddy (whose name escapes me) used to take the Chinatown interstate buses down from Boston. Had a lap dance with him once. He is or was just as muscular as he appears although it was a good part appearance. Didn't seem as solid as he appeared. It was not memorable. I got the distinct impression that he was gay for pay or maybe bi if I was hot. I apparently was not. Once was enough.

I'm still amazed that an apparently "Totally Versatile Guy" can consider himself straight! BUT I guess some Clients get off on that statement so it still works in ADS!

This dudes best video I've seen was a Massage video that went into a very nice "Flip Flop" for him...;) The camera does LUV him he's definitely very photogenic from all angles! :rolleyes:

I did receive a PM on the board that indicated he was straight and getting him engaged was a futile effort. If this guys is stand and pose, we should know about it as potential consumers. If someone has had a positive experience (with whatever caveats) we need that information on the forum. That's what it's here for.

• 1 month later...

Archived