THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alessandro in LA

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The physical perfection that is Alessandro cannot be improved upon by the grace of God or the hand of man. We are motoring up the coast road to Geoffrey's for a late breakfast on the terrace overlooking the ocean, and, too, that, in having Alessandro "in hand", if you will, I might bask, happily, in the envy of my fellow trolls. . .

The physical perfection that is Alessandro cannot be improved upon by the grace of God or the hand of man. We are motoring up the coast road to Geoffrey's for a late breakfast on the terrace overlooking the ocean, and, too, that, in having Alessandro "in hand", if you will, I might bask, happily, in the envy of my fellow trolls. . .

Ahhh Geoffreys, a wonderful place to bask in the setting sun and in the envy of fellow travelers. Would that stretch of the Coast Road be part of the old "El Camino Real"? My favorite of course is Paradise Cove, what is lacking in the food is more than made up for by the beauty of the 'local boys'...and the Margaritas are to die for.

Gentlemen, Greetings and Salutations!

Is it possible to include a Link to this Specimen's Male Pulchritude?

Thank yoU!

I'm assuming Alessandro del Toro, as he's the only Alessandro in LA

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=136955

Unless that "coast road" they're "motoring up" is on Hong Kong Island (but I don't think there's a Geoffrey's there), then he could be taking about Alessandro Ferrari

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=230333

Magnus, you always amaze with your impeccable taste....I vote for Hong Kong Island and the gorgeous Alessandro Ferrari. How DO you do it?

Not that I'm into the gas mask thing, but I haven't seen one that good since Brendan Fraser put one on for Sir Ian McKellen in Gods and Monsters, and that was in 1998...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll61uviGzp1qjlriro1_500.png

"Gods and Monsters" excellent movie, but anything that Sir Ian McKellen is in, is always delightful...and I must say, and no disrespect to robberbaron, but Alessandro Ferrari wears the gas mask with more 'bravado'...that man just screams SEX, cigarette and all.

+1 for Alessandro Ferrari. Extremely hot. But del Toro isn't all that IMHO. Hopefully for robber it is the former.

Gentlemen, I beg pardon: Alexandros, not Alessandro. At the time I made the post, I had only completed a private message to a fellow traveller who had requested contact information for Alessandro Martines in Italy. I am informed that Alexandros has a M4RN advertisement under the stage name "Greek4Hire". May I state, as a recommendation and not a review, that my experience with Alexandros was taken to a "new level" of intensity with each swipe of my AMEX card along the path to play behind closed doors.

Gentlemen, I beg pardon: Alexandros, not Alessandro. At the time I made the post, I had only completed a private message to a fellow traveller who had requested contact information for Alessandro Martines in Italy. I am informed that Alexandros has a M4RN advertisement under the stage name "Greek4Hire". May I state, as a recommendation and not a review, that my experience with Alexandros was taken to a "new level" of intensity with each swipe of my AMEX card along the path to play behind closed doors.

Whew!!! I am much relieved at the news, as the confusion between Alexandros and Alessandro had many here more than a little perplexed at your choice of companion. You are usually a man of great taste, and I was most concerned in regards to this.

You do however bring a bit of frustration to your posts as they rarely if ever include a link, which then sends the rest of us scrambling for pics....and as the example above, we obviously got it wrong and spent two full days scratching our heads as to your choice. ;)

I for one was trying to visualize you motoring up the 'Coast Road' with Alessandro of LA....well no matter, it appears to be all resolved. Best to you and safe travels, BVB

I daresay that "visual" would be the proverbial "hoot and holler"! I have an acquaintance with a Ferrari, a lithe Spanish lad presently at Miami, but not the Ferrari of reference in this post. "Travel" is becoming somewhat tiresome to me; nonetheless, I am on my way to the City that Care Forgot, and, perhaps, Scottie.

Stunning by his representation.....And Robberbaron, did I hear you say Scottie? Aaahhh the heart has already begun to miss the boy. I will require a full report.

I have been told by long time residents of that once great city, that things are indeed on the mend. Crime is still an issue, but the spirit is coming back. We shall see.

Archived