THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sunny/NYC Masseur/Working Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BG... Boy does this post bring back memories... for the record he changed his stage name to Brendan Black when he got interested in S&M so that might trigger a memory or two for some as well...

However, I recall him from his innocent days when he did not own a flogger and did not even know where to buy rope... but then he was from Canada and quite possibly had no idea about Home Depot or a Hardware store. Seriously! He really did send me an email asking where one can purchase rope!

In any event, as BG says he was really entertaining... and that included the stories about his jail-bait Russian girlfriend...

I do know a couple of his Clients appreciated what he did learn while in NYC about the Fine Art of Master/Slave.. right up to having a Client Happily Cleaning his West Side Apt! Then of course there was the MMA Crowd he catered to also.

Quite the Busy "Working Guy" who had a thing for Young Russian Female Stripper's.

I was always amazed he found the time for EVERYONE! Wherever he is I'm sure someone is smiling at that Muscle Butt! ;)

I do know a couple of his Clients appreciated what he did learn while in NYC about the Fine Art of Master/Slave.. right up to having a Client Happily Cleaning his West Side Apt!
For the record it was not I! Though that type of arrangement is quite often the norm with many S&M clients!

Wherever he is I'm sure someone is smiling at that Muscle Butt! ;)
I can only imagine! But due to some of the stories he told I have wondered if he is in the pokey... still, if so, BG is right... someone is indeed smiling at his muscle butt... well perhaps more than smiling at that butt!:eek:

Archived