THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dave Bruno in NYC

whipped guy
This topic is 4621 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anybody here hired Dave Bruno in NYC for S&M? Daddy posted a new picture in the review section and it is indeed awesome. This enticed me to check out his Rentboy ad which indicates that he is into such a scene. Yet none of his reviews specifically mention S&M… Still his reviews refer to him as being intuitive, dominant, assertive, yet caring… all admirable attributes for an S&M dom. I am curious about this guy as he embodies my ideal physical attributes. Actually any info about this hot looker would be appreciated. Thanks!

Has anybody here hired Dave Bruno in NYC for S&M? Daddy posted a new picture in the review section and it is indeed awesome. This enticed me to check out his Rentboy ad which indicates that he is into such a scene. Yet none of his reviews specifically mention S&M… Still his reviews refer to him as being intuitive, dominant, assertive, yet caring… all admirable attributes for an S&M dom. I am curious about this guy as he embodies my ideal physical attributes. Actually any info about this hot looker would be appreciated. Thanks!

After seeing his pictures- and now speaking as a dyed in the wool top- boy do I wish I bottomed:p

Gman

PS Well not really but y'all know what I mean.

Archived