THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I Got to Experience Master Avery Today

ErieBear
This topic is 4625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well guys, I got to experience Master Avery today. All I can say is DAMN, OMG, and "Now I know what it's supposed to feel like."

Of course it may take me a week to recover, but man was it good!

"And now, Mr. ErieBear—you will get into däs slingen... or You. Will. Die. NOWGETINTODÄSSLINGEN!!"

(ass-slap)

Was it kinda like that? Or even better?

Yea, it was better than that. But (and I say this knowing I'm going to get hassled), I actually fell out of the sling trying to get out. I managed to grab the chains as I was falling on my ass, and took some major chunks out of my right hand. But overall, it was an incredible experience.

Yea, it was better than that. But (and I say this knowing I'm going to get hassled), I actually fell out of the sling trying to get out. I managed to grab the chains as I was falling on my ass, and took some major chunks out of my right hand. But overall, it was an incredible experience.

Glad you had a good time and didn't break anything. Would make for an interesting health insurance claim!!!!

EB… Sounds as though you enjoyed yourself… Now all you need to do is submit a review… and a very detailed review at that! None of this, well I am going to keep the details private kind of review.

At any rate, I never hired Avery because he is really not my physical type… and even though I met him a few years ago… but that was before his BoundGods fame. I may now reconsider…

Now, you say it is going to take a week to recover. That is usually a good sign… With any luck your nips, butt, and a few other body parts will be singing the “Ode to Joy” for at the very least a few more days! That is what is so gratifying about SM... you keep experiencing the pleasures of it all long after the session is over!

As for the chunks out of your right hand… that is a separate and unrelated issue!

Now as for doing any ‘splaining… that is always a problem… and especially in the summer months… or when you have a doctor appointment the next day as was my situation a few weeks ago… or the good friend who had to conceal the marks on his back from the wife…

Part of the S&M experience concerns the fact that one learns to get creative with excuses and explanations over time.

In any event, sounds as though you had a blast… May there be many more!

hmmm.... Can you be a pig if you only get laid a couple of times a year?

Being a "pig" is a state of mind or being....you can indeed be a pig without ever having gotten laid...It's all in the attitude...I do not know you well enough to say you are a pig but you can always hope.

Good Pain vs. Bad pain

Funny... regarding Erie's injured hand... That is indeed an "ouch"... but I am sure the other body parts that were the main objective of his activities... such as possibly his "nips" and "butt"... are interpreting any lingering "pain" as sublime pleasure. That's one of the mysteries about the world of S&M...

Funny... regarding Erie's injured hand... That is indeed an "ouch"... but I am sure the other body parts that were the main objective of his activities... such as possibly his "nips" and "butt"... are interpreting any lingering "pain" as sublime pleasure. That's one of the mysteries about the world of S&M...

Speaking of "The Wonderful World of S&M" Today/Wednesday.. The Review of Tony Bishop/NYC is probably a definite "Wet Dream" for those who appreciate the Fine Art

of DeSade! No relation of course to this "Marquess".. :rolleyes:

This Hunky/Cute dude does remind of "Farmboy ERIK/NYC" Long Retired now...right down to his Major Piece of Equipment! ;) I sure will always miss that Equipment and what he could do with it!

Archived