THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You? (02-10)

justaguy
This topic is 4613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I's like to try out all 3 at once and see who is a top, bottom, and versatile... but if I have to choose, somehow the guy in the red trunks looks like he would be enjoyable with the slight fur, and while all 3 have great abs, upper torsos and shoulders and arms, his legs seema bit more worked out.

1 - 2 - 3

A lot of these type of threads had guys who were very similar. These 3 guys are all gorgeous in different ways, so it's a little tougher to decide, but the guy to the right (#3) definitely has the best overall look.

Boston Bill

I agree with my friend from Beantown. I wouldn't take a pass on any of them, but #3 has my loins stirring. :p

Guest countryboywny
I agree with my friend from Beantown. I wouldn't take a pass on any of them, but #3 has my loins stirring. :p

If Bosguy and Chitown pick him, then give me a #3, hold the trunks! LOL

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/imaginations-in-the-flesh/17364066287/1/tumblr_lz62i7kORT1qfq98n

JAG, you always do this to all of us. All three men are highly desirous, but since you asked for "which one," I'll go with "Mr. Red and White Trunks" with the

same reasons as my other compadres.

Archived