THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Irish69 Introduces "Rik Reynolds"

Irish69
This topic is 4627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Everyone,

I've decided to intruduce everyone to Rik Reynolds, its the side of me that enjoys giving Chakra Massages & healing work. I've done this type of massage for a long time but till now I've kept it private. Now I'm taking the next step & sharing my energy with others to bring positive energy & joy to all those who wish to recieve it. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

http://www.manworks.com/Listing.aspx?lid=299672

Take Care

Rik

Well well well Mr Reynolds, this indeed a side of you we did not know about..only wish I was out your way. As a guy who is really into massages, I must say that I was just a tad disappointed in that your massage was only therapeutic, but I love your ad and if I was anywhere near Phoenix, I would be there in a heart beat...Best to you, and thanks for sharing this with all of us and for the great posts in the Gallery...

Regards, BVB

Rik -- the best of luck. I must say you have been an exceptionally welcome addition to the forum. If I ever get out to Phoenix, I will certainly be looking you up. Or if you ever make it to the east coast.

I remember my only trip to Phoenix for one event: a radio broadcast one morning. It was March and warm, around 90 degrees. But the announcer then hit me with the stunner: the humidity will be UP TO 14%. Being an east coast honk, I can honestly say UP TO and 14% don't belong in the same sentence.

Thank-you Lee,

A note of interest. I was born & raised in Vermont. So I know what summers are like. It can be only 70-75 degrees but 75% humindity. I would stick to everything. Out here in AZ there is truth to the saying "Its a Dry Heat" I now enjoy it when it gets really hot over 100 :-) but very low humidity. Right now daily Highs are around 70 & it seems chilly...lol

I've been thinking of moving back east to New England or maybe even Las Vegas. I do know that I don't want to live in Arizona much longer...way too conservative for me!

Take Care

Rik

I have found Rik's approach to the galleries both unique and sensual. We have communicated quite a bit, and in his new pursuit, he will be a marvelous addition to his profession. Why? Because he is real, discreet, and dependable and would be a physical and intellectual joy to spend sensual time with.

I, likewise, hope when he gets settled into his new venture and travel east. Summers in Az. are brutal. East coast beaches and mountains would be perfect to spend time with this great guy!!!!

Boston Bill

Rik -- the best of luck. I must say you have been an exceptionally welcome addition to the forum. If I ever get out to Phoenix, I will certainly be looking you up. Or if you ever make it to the east coast.

I remember my only trip to Phoenix for one event: a radio broadcast one morning. It was March and warm, around 90 degrees. But the announcer then hit me with the stunner: the humidity will be UP TO 14%. Being an east coast honk, I can honestly say UP TO and 14% don't belong in the same sentence.

Thank-you Lee,

A note of interest. I was born & raised in Vermont. So I know what summers are like. It can be only 70-75 degrees but 75% humindity. I would stick to everything. Out here in AZ there is truth to the saying "Its a Dry Heat" I now enjoy it when it gets really hot over 100 :-) but very low humidity. Right now daily Highs are around 70 & it seems chilly...lol

I've been thinking of moving back east to New England or maybe even Las Vegas. I do know that I don't want to live in Arizona much longer...way too conservative for me!

Take Care

Rik

Shucks, guys, you're going to be within 4 hours of each other and Lee, you'll be nearly nekkid, when Lee is in Palm Springs and Rik is in Phoenix. I'd hate for the two of you to miss seeing one another! LOL!

Congratulations and thanks for "coming out" to the Forum. I do hope to get to Phoenix within the next couple of months and will be certain to look you up and schedule something in advance. If your travels bring you North as well as East, be sure to put Chicago on your schedule. Best wishes for continued success !!

DD

PS... please keep those wonderful contributions to the Gallery and your other posts coming... or should I say cumming? I enjoy both very much.

1st Bosguy (Boston Bill) - Their aren't words to describe how welcome you've made me feel, being so new to the Forum. Many *Warm Hugs* to you for being an open & honest friend. Thank-you :-)

2nd instudiocity - If their were any way possible for me to go to Palm Springs I would. Theirs a little time till then so hopefully I'll be successful & be able to go :-)

3rd josephga - You make a valid point. I'll give further info on what I believe & do during my sessions. 1st a few links for reference.

Chakra's >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra >> http://healing.about.com/cs/chakras/a/alignchakras.htm

I use the energy in my & my clients hands to align & balance each chakra. By slowly rotating in a circular motion. Example: A glass of water, you use a spoon to stir in clockwise motion. I use our hands in a clockwise motion to get each chakra's rotating in the correct direction.

For area's of special concern. whether it may be aches or pains is when I'll use some Reiki or healing touch.

Reiki>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiki Healing Touch>> http://www.goodtherapy.org/healing-touch.html

1 question I pose to people is "Whats the 1st thing you do when you get a headache?" Answer is we put our hand to our forehead or place our hand on the head where the pain is. Unconsciously we know that the energy in our hands will aide in healing.

Some bodily problems can't be seen or we do nothing till their is pain. I believe in healing before the pain or to just be preventative & ensure health.

The 1st step is to be in a state of balance, That's why aligning chakra's & relieving pain puts us in a state for the next step which I would use Tantra. (This takes time to learn & understand)

Tantra>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra (At this time I would only share & advise of this if both the client & myself are ready)

Through Tantra & Tantric Sex you can reach the highest of all experiences & which to me is Kundalini (The progress of kundalini through the different chakras leads to different levels of awakening and mystical experience, until the kundalini finally reaches the top of the head, Sahasrara chakra, producing an extremely profound mystical experience that is said to be indescribable.)

Urban Dictionary for Kundalini >> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kundalini

The best way for me to describe how kundalini feels is its like an orgasm, but instead of lasting only for a moment & confined to only the pubic area. Kundalini lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes sometimes more, encompasses the entire body from head to toe & opens the mind & body with such clarity.

I'm not a literary scholar..lol but I hope this sheds some light. If anyone would like a more 1 on 1 description. Please PM me.

Thank-you all

Peace & Light

Rik

I haven't had the chance to try it. Here in Georgia I know a few people that offer energy work. But I haven't had the chance to try. Here energy work isn't considered massage. When GA became A licensed state in 2007. the board was forming and They talked to a number of practitioners and those offering energy work didn't want to fall into the massage category due to the mandatory requirements. Here energy work is just that energy work. were the definition of massage is manipulation of the soft tissue, kneading, pulling, stroking of the soft tissue. they left energy work, reflexology, acupressure out of the definition for massage here. here they actually are no state licenses requirements for energy work.. I know a couple of people who offer Reiki training

josephga - I do consider what I do a form of Massage only because I am actively touching in motion the client. Though I don't do (kneading, pulling, stroking of the soft tissue.) So the focus is on the energy within the body instead of the muscles inside. I know many states regulate this regulate that. In Arizona no license is required for energy work. Arizona also leaves out (reflexology, acupressure out of the definition for massage) I hope you get the chance to have Reiki or Healing Touch sometime. I have a feeling you'll enjoy it :-)

Take Care

Rik

Archived