THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

any clue about this guy?

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=264563&Login=RyanMichael2012

I have an appointment in 2 hours with this guy. Odd to see a guy in my small town. Low fee. Nervous about this. Thnx 4 any advice

He only mentions 'massage in his ad' is that all you are looking for? If so, then he isn't that cheap, 160 is about the going rate...if you expect more, I missed that part. Good luck, let us know how it goes...he is cute and comes with a very nice package indeed.

Guest verymarried

Thanks for the responses. I missed the "massage only" in the ad. I just returned from a quick appt with him. Ryan is a nice honest guy. Straight, usually only does massage but allows receipt of oral for another 60. He's trying to get on oil rigs out of Houston, like many, looking for full time work. Nice, gdlking, allowed oral.

Thanks for the responses. I missed the "massage only" in the ad. I just returned from a quick appt with him. Ryan is a nice honest guy. Straight, usually only does massage but allows receipt of oral for another 60. He's trying to get on oil rigs out of Houston, like many, looking for full time work. Nice, gdlking, allowed oral.

Did you have fun? That should be the only question. If you did then it was worth it, and hey for an extra 60, if it was good, that's not so bad..I love doin oral on straight guys, it is just a real turn on for me..

Did you have fun? That should be the only question. If you did then it was worth it, and hey for an extra 60, if it was good, that's not so bad..I love doin oral on straight guys, it is just a real turn on for me..

This is one of those times where I think "Rates Vary" is helpful and implies that he offers tiers of service.

not quite clear to me....did you actually go for the extra 60 and give oral?....or are just saying that's available with him?....like BVB said, I hope you had fun....and I hope he did, too.....looks like quite a mouthful on him, though he obviously fluffed it up a bit for the camera.....

This is one of those times where I think "Rates Vary" is helpful and implies that he offers tiers of service.

Absolutely correct!

not quite clear to me....did you actually go for the extra 60 and give oral?....or are just saying that's available with him?....like BVB said, I hope you had fun....and I hope he did, too.....looks like quite a mouthful on him, though he obviously fluffed it up a bit for the camera.....

Good question azdr.."Inquiring minds want to know"!!....Well 'verymarried' we shall await your response.

This guy has been around the Houston market for at least a year to 18 months, but under a different name (can't remember his previous nom d'dick). He claimed in his other ad that he was former/ex military (enlisted, of course) and he had a "friend" that would offer four-way/four-handed services. His previous M4RN ad did not garner many four star ratings (mostly no-shows). I tried to contact him several times and the reply, if it came at all, was overly non-committal. I decided to move on. If he provided a good service for you, then you should write a review to let the rest of us know how things went.

Guest Spanker01

I've seen in pics before, and while a hot dude, I have always been hesitant. Still some of my best scenes have been with straight guys. I see he's going to be in St. Louis, the end of this week. Maybe I'll give him a call.

Spanker

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=264563&Login=RyanMichael2012

I have an appointment in 2 hours with this guy. Odd to see a guy in my small town. Low fee. Nervous about this. Thnx 4 any advice

This pic from his men4rentnow profile

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/264563.69677828.jpg

is also on

http://brizzly.com/pic/404K

and you follow that to

http://twitter.com/#!/bignfloppy1989

Guest verymarried

Hey thanks for all the posts. I really appreciate your trying to help me out. I guess I'd better write a review on Ryan. I know this website for some reason does not like reviews left on the forum so I'll try to get a review published. I did take Ryan up on his offer of another 60, and while it satisfied me for sure, I'm a little confused by the material you found on the other two sites. The pics and posts don't exactly add up

Archived