THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London

Aw201
This topic is 4618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys I am in london soon and looking for some recommendations on guys to meet.

Usually my tastes are either hung, muscles guys or young hung latino guys.

So if anyone has some good recommendations for either category please let me know!

J

Welcome to this site!

It would help us to help you if you were much more specific. (For instance, if I was asking for a recommendation, I'd say that I'm a total top, only interested in Abercrombie or Corbin Fisher types aged 22-35. I like handsome athletic/muscled guys who kiss, bottom readily and suck cock to completion.)

There are thousands of working guys in London. Just less than 1000 have paid ads on Gaydar, Gayromeo and Rentboy. Many amateurs or part-time working guys put ads on Craigslist. Asking prices are highest on Rentboy as many visiting Americans use that site only. It's well worth taking the time to do searches on Gaydar and Gayromeo - both sites have free membership and Gaydar charges very little (less than $100) for a year's full membership.

Archived