THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You? (02-06)

justaguy
This topic is 4618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did something with this photo I've not done before, but think I'll do in the future---took my cursor and kept the heads hidden. Based on that technique and what I saw??? No problem in selecting the guy on the far right in blue. Like his legs, although his calves could use some work, like his abs, and the nips look tempting.

When I look at these guys---head to foot---I'd probably settle (what a condescending word, sorry) for the guy in the middle in white shorts, although he looks a litt too "Jersey Shore" for my taste.

Sorry justaguy, maybe it's me this AM???

First I would call Jag and thank him for sending me these guys...then I would grab the guy in the green trunks, really ripped and a nice little bulge at that. When I was done, I would call Jag again and thank him for letting me have the guy in the white trunks..oohh la la.

The guy in White and the guy in Green together please... and then we will add the guy in Black and the guy in Blue to the party mix... and will wind up with the guy in Red... doing it in stages makes a lot of things possible... thanks, JAG for a great post...

Adriano, I agree with you about the touched up photo. For me, these guys also could use some lower body work to go along with their great upper bodies. What got me, though, were the smiles. It's so rare to find a group photo with guys who smile that I had to use this shot.

Archived