THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick form LA in NY soon. Anyone 411?

Italiano
This topic is 4627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nick as been in LA for sometime...his reviews among those people that I know that have tried him in SoCal are mixed. Among my friends the verdict is, yes hot hot body, great great massage therapist, but somewhat of a disconnect on the erotic end. To put it bluntly, 'Extras will cost you Extra" all depends on what you expect. You can pm me if you need further details.

His regular massage he advertises when he travels, is on a bed, with your hands placed far away from him (and continually moved by him so there is no contact) over the course of a very average massage. He gets naked, but you cannot touch and he does not get aroused. I assume that is the negotiation for much more $$$. Seems very dispassionate though, I doubt you would feel it was good money spent. Pics are accurate though a year ago when he visited

Archived