THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London Boy :)

Guest gregmbf
This topic is 4618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny

I'm not sure, but if you're trying to post a picture, I think it has to have a web address or something like that.. I don't think you can just attach a private pic like you would in an email. JAG? Lee?

As BVB said, not too shabby. But RB4u, tho I would not dispute your advice, there are LOTS of handsome, muscled young men (from many countries) working in London. It is a very competitive market with the going rate much below what is often asked of visitors. FWIW when I hire now, I pay less than I paid 7 years ago.

Certainly, a valid observation; I have patronized, for a number of years, a Russian rentboy in of my sojourns at London, and, in the course of that time, his "rack rate" has not been adjusted upward to allow for "inflation". Nonetheless, this particular lad is fresh to market and comes to a hire, if you will, without excessive wear and tear and high mileage. For myself, if he were my "type, such a commodity would command a premium.

Guest gregmbf

I don't actually have any ads out there as I don't want to risk exposure...makes things more difficult but I'd much rather deal with guys directly, keeps it more personal feeling, right? I appreciate all the comments by the way :)

Just my two cents: I'm not sure how you're going to reach an audience of potential clients without some sort of advertising. Even word of mouth is going to be limited. I understand the question of overexposure, but there's underexposure to consider as well. I guess it all depends on what your goals are and how you plan to reach them. Nice pic, though.

Archived