THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

viewing videos in posts

jackhammer91406
This topic is 4627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Click the video button on the toolbar above the editing box for a new message (next to the formatting tools). Looks like this: http://www.companyofmen.org/images/editor/video.png

Paste the URL in the form that pops up. It doesn't work for ALL videos, all over the web, but it works for the most common. There's a list of supported videos in the dialog.

test

Click the video button on the toolbar above the editing box for a new message (next to the formatting tools). Looks like this: http://www.companyofmen.org/images/editor/video.png

Paste the URL in the form that pops up. It doesn't work for ALL videos, all over the web, but it works for the most common. There's a list of supported videos in the dialog.

ok,. thanks,. I am gonna try it.

[video=youtube;PKtfY0jQZ5U]

You are the man Deej,

It's another reason why I love this place.

Thanks again.

What works for me (when I have the time) is I just past the link with the buttons available one after the other. The one that works is the one link I keep and the others I drop. If i'm doing a post in a rush then I don't always have this luxury.

What works for me ... is I just past the link with the buttons available one after the other. The one that works is the one link I keep and the others I drop.

gcursor, you're a man after my own heart. That's almost exactly how I learned to post stuff. Just tried random shit and hoped something worked (lol, and hoped when something worked, I could remember what it was I did.)

Archived