THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

african masseur

relaxmeny
This topic is 4632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes obviously different guys. The guy in the M4M ad is probably the one that Dutchal went to see, Because he says that the guy had a defined body but not as nice as in the pics. That looks about like what the difference would be to me. Makes sense? I don't really know or care, I sure as hell am not paying for his service anyway...

Which raises an interesting question: if a guy posts a photo that isn't him, but still gives a good massage and has a nice body (though not as spectacular as the come-on in the photo), do you still recommend him or return as a client? Or is the deception a turn-off for you?

How's this for the old "switch-err-roo." I book a lean, smooth, sexy as hell, white masseur. Guess who opens the door when I arrive? A lean, smooth, sexy as hell..Latino! I mean c'mon he had darker skin then me! He acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, so I went along(he was beyond sexy anyway). The massage was terrible..but he threw in some goodies that I really did not expect(grin)to make up for his obvious lack of talent.

Excellent question Beethoven!!! I would probably go ahead if the guy was really sexy...I know I am perpetuating a scam, but if he was as good as the guy in the ad then, yeah maybe I would..Please spare me the hate mail..lol I know how a lot of guys feel about the scams, but it is each to his own and I can most cetainly see both sides.

How's this for the old "switch-err-roo." I book a lean, smooth, sexy as hell, white masseur. Guess who opens the door when I arrive? A lean, smooth, sexy as hell..Latino! I mean c'mon he had darker skin then me! He acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, so I went along(he was beyond sexy anyway). The massage was terrible..but he threw in some goodies that I really did not expect(grin)to make up for his obvious lack of talent.

See Terp..I can understand that situation...I might have gone forward also, especially with the (uumm) extra goodies thrown in..lol

Archived