THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anal Sex Help

gilbert
This topic is 4623 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was neutral to the idea of bottoming at best. Now I can enjoy the experience much more. For me the following helped, some of which I learned right here on this forum.

Trust Issues: One of my first experiences with anal sex, the guy removed his condom without me knowing it. I was furious and scared and every emotion inbetween. I get nervous / uptight whenever I can't see what is happening 'back there' ever since. For me the solution to this issue has been 1) Make sure I have established trust with whoever is going to top me before going there and 2) Positioning myself on my back so I can actually see whats going on.

Clean-out issues: I used to be scared to death that an 'accident' would happen. I also used to experience pain. What i found out here was 1) Unfortunately accidents can happen. If one does, hopefully it will be few and far between and that you will have an understanding partner who will be cool about it 2) taking an anti-diarreal before helps me stay squeaky clean and 3) and thanks to the very sexy Shaun Ross for this tip-- using room temperature or cool water to douche instead of fleet (which dried me out to all hell and made anal painful) works great for me.

Starting slow, even if its just for the first minute or two, allows me a much more enjoyable experience.

The skill of my partner/who I am with. Some people just have a method or technique that works. (The currently on hiatus) Paul Tyler, for example, just had the ability to make me feel amazing. I can't and don't enjoy anal with just anyone. But, if I am really attracted to someone, my enjoyment can be awesome. If I am not really into my partner, I generally don't enjoy it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived