THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Leather Pack #1

Irish69
This topic is 4625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Once again I find myself thanking you for this series. While I am not into leather myself, I have always thought about a threesome with some hot guys in leather. A member just told me about a place in Fort Lauderdale called the Inn Leather, a hotel dedicated to leather..how hot is that, you should see their website at Innleather.com

Thanks

I69... A belated thank you... and not only for this grouping but others as well... all have been a nice addition to the Forum.

A member just told me about a place in Fort Lauderdale called the Inn Leather, a hotel dedicated to leather..how hot is that, you should see their website at Innleather.com
I just checked out the website... It does not look like it is competing with the Ritz Carlton for a five-star rating... and would that the guys who appear in the "activities" photos are there when you check in! Interestingly, some of those guys look quite familiar by the way! Still, it is quite intriguing that it even exists!

Archived