THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

abs Pack #1

Irish69
This topic is 4627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Like you, Irish... I too aspire... but at my age that will never happen. I really love the abs on the first guy on your post, but wish he would have smiled! This is a great collection, but one can easily get depressed looking at how great these guys are. I also agree with BVB on #43,44, 45 and 46. Now we need to see some guys in their late 40s and 50s, perhaps even 60s who have managed to keep their abs showing through all the years of wear and tear. That is your assignment, Irish... and good luck. Us old guys are hoping they are out there somewhere!!!

DD

Now we need to see some guys in their late 40s and 50s, perhaps even 60s who have managed to keep their abs showing through all the years of wear and tear

Uuuhhh, not sure I want to see that DD. That's why I hire. If I wanted someone my age, I would just go to my local 'watering hole' and buy any one of a couple dozen guys a drink, and that would be that. Irish69 I think we need to stick with the hotties for now..L O L ;-)

Thank-you BVB & DD. I will never give up hope of getting my physical body to par. I will try to find some other photos of guys in their 40s or 50s with great abs :-) I'm now 40 & hope its not too late for me...lol

Irish69

"RikTigger"

No No No....No old men!!! I see that everyday in the mirror.

No No No....No old men!!! I see that everyday in the mirror.

Just want to interject that there are a lot of "mature" guys out there that are super sexy and carry themselves with lots of confidence and are fun to be with in every sense of the word--working guys, hiring guys, and guys who surround your everyday life. Love to see them as part of a mix--always gives me a goal!!!!!

Boston Bill

Archived