THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ty Colt

ericwinters
This topic is 4642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a similar ad up maybe about six months or so ago. With possible trip to Houston on the horizon at the time ad was up I saved on RB hot list and at some point, pics of Ty Colt disappeared from ad and pics for someone else took their place but phone # didn't change so I assumed that it was a fake ad so didn't follow through.

There was a similar ad up maybe about six months or so ago. With possible trip to Houston on the horizon at the time ad was up I saved on RB hot list and at some point, pics of Ty Colt disappeared from ad and pics for someone else took their place but phone # didn't change so I assumed that it was a fake ad so didn't follow through.

That has happened to me too, where a guy I hot listed on RB, and a few weeks later there are pictures of a totally different guy, but the same phone number. At least it's a good way of discovering a fake add.

Archived