THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Back from New York

Terpmaniac
This topic is 4642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back home in good old Bmore. I did see Paulo:

http://www.massagem4m.com/PAULO

Looks EXACTLY like his pics(now there's a suprise). The body is AMAZING!!!!! DAMYUM..I drooled. And baby is packin! OUCH. Nice guy. Not good english. The massage was good but just good, nothing really outstanding, pretty predestrian but good nonetheless. And NO! There were no additional "goodies" tossed in at the end. He is polite and professiona(as professional as you can be when naked) but he seemed to be on automatic pilot. I dont feel as though I wasted my money..but we didnt really connect like I like too with a masseur(and no I dont mean that way).

Now this guy:

http://www.massagem4m.com/austinmt

I texted and emailed...nothing. I am not sure he is real but he does have a blog so who knows.

Back in town next month will be looking to add a few more to my to-do list.

Go Ravens!

Terp

What I never understand from you guys is IF the focus is on getting a good, professional Massage, what is the difference WHAT the guy looks like ? He should be chosen on his training and credentials, not his bulges.

Now if the goal is to have a sexual experience, certainly that turns the tables a bit (excuse the pun)...

What I never understand from you guys is IF the focus is on getting a good, professional Massage, what is the difference WHAT the guy looks like ? He should be chosen on his training and credentials, not his bulges.

Now if the goal is to have a sexual experience, certainly that turns the tables a bit (excuse the pun)...

The operative word is IF as you pointed out. Many want it all in one package. Great massage by a trained professional and great sex by a studly guy all rolled into one. That reminds me. Can anyone recommend a fantastic trained masseur who is also great in bed, will give all the "extras" for no extra charge and can do my taxes as he massages me??????? Need appointment before April 15th. LOL

The operative word is IF as you pointed out. Many want it all in one package. Great massage by a trained professional and great sex by a studly guy all rolled into one. That reminds me. Can anyone recommend a fantastic trained masseur who is also great in bed, will give all the "extras" for no extra charge and can do my taxes as he massages me??????? Need appointment before April 15th. LOL

Excellent massage and a cutie pie doing it is always the goal...Thank you Travis for the clarification. It doesn't always work out that way, but if you ask enough questions, your chances do go up. Even when I get massages at Burke Williams, which is very legit, certainly no 'hanky panky' you know there will not be any 'extras' thrown in, but I still book a cute masseur, it just makes the whole experience that much better.

Some guys will even pick a doctor or dentist based on looks and hopes of something happening. I used to love going in and talking to one stock broker because he was gorgeous. Never followed his suggestions, as they weren't very good, but loved giving him my stock buy/sells in person. He was happy getting the business and so was I happy to look at him.

Some guys will even pick a doctor or dentist based on looks and hopes of something happening. I used to love going in and talking to one stock broker because he was gorgeous. Never followed his suggestions, as they weren't very good, but loved giving him my stock buy/sells in person. He was happy getting the business and so was I happy to look at him.

That is exactly how I am Travis...I just picked a realtor, of course I had go to the Gay realtor.com and pick the hottest one...of course he turned out to be, well let's just say 'not very bright' and leave it at that, but damn, if it had worked out, I would have loved to work with him...so then I did the smart thing, and hired someone who actually knows what they are talking about, of course it is a woman...LOL

What is there not to be understood? What's wrong with having the possibility to choose a hot good looking masseur who delivers a great massage, who is naked, who has a big cock and provides extra goodies which leave the client even more satisfied than with a regular pro great masseur made by an average looking masseur?...

It's my first choice, and I am MUCH happier when it happens!

That is exactly how I am Travis...I just picked a realtor, of course I had go to the Gay realtor.com and pick the hottest one...of course he turned out to be, well let's just say 'not very bright' and leave it at that, but damn, if it had worked out, I would have loved to work with him...so then I did the smart thing, and hired someone who actually knows what they are talking about, of course it is a woman...LOL

You still need to hire moving men. That's your chance to get a bunch of studs in tight jeans and muscle t-shirts. Don't worry if they break all your dishes and glassware as long as they are hot. Dishes can be replaced. Watching them bend over to pick up the pieces is priceless....

You still need to hire moving men. That's your chance to get a bunch of studs in tight jeans and muscle t-shirts. Don't worry if they break all your dishes and glassware as long as they are hot. Dishes can be replaced. Watching them bend over to pick up the pieces is priceless....

I do like how you think!!

Also saw Paolo a year ago when he was visiting and using a friend's apartment around 45 / 10th or so. Concur with lame massage. Great body but not the guy pictured, although equally hot. Also couldn't understand why is was such a non-hot experience as he was attractive, nude, etc but it was just almost boring and he seemed to hate what he was doing

Also saw Paolo a year ago when he was visiting and using a friend's apartment around 45 / 10th or so. Concur with lame massage. Great body but not the guy pictured, although equally hot. Also couldn't understand why is was such a non-hot experience as he was attractive, nude, etc but it was just almost boring and he seemed to hate what he was doing

My experience exactly.

Archived