THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dragon Men's Spa

jmkblnd1
This topic is 4640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

a hot guy in underwear advertising as "hot" would imply more than strictly legit.....maybe I should try since I am local, but so many already hot masseurs here in NYC that I already know......

Horny, if you live in the hood, I suggest you man up, get your 30% off, and take one for the team. It's time to give back. Lol

AVOID.

Well I stopped by. It actually has a street entrance / not someone's apartment. There is no signage and a warren of rooms here and there. No reception, you go in and call out "hello." Young, not-particularly-attractive boy of early 20s then appears, confirms that it is Dragon Spa. "You want a massage?" Look around, clean but weirdly empty. Ask where are the masseurs / if he is one. He says he's the masseur. Clearly not the pictured man in the photo

http://images.craigslist.org/5N25L85F23Ld3I23Fbc1l1064c14a810a1f98.jpg

So I ask about the 30% off special for the grand opening. He looks at me blankly. So I just thank him and leave. Listening to my spider sense. I wouldn't trust my valuables in that place.

Interesting. I went by and called because I didn't see any outdoor entrance. The man on the phone said I should call from outside and he will come and get me. I asked about the price and he said one hour massage was normally 90-something but during their grand opening "celebration" it is only $67. He said they only have male masseurs. I was gonna try some other time. Now I am apprehensive.

Yes, on the phone the well-spoken guy confirms the 30% off grand opening. In person, with that doughy 20-year-old, it seemed to be something that was not going to happen without a fight. The entrance is on 70th street, down a flight of stairs, not the doorway of 225 on West End. Place has very odd vibe. Feel it's going to just be asian twinks who don't know how to give massages. Going to stay with massagem4m and masseurfinder.

Archived