THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on James or "Hot and ripped" in NYC?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure what turned tsgarp off about hot and ripped's face. He's not a 20 year old twink, but his pics don't give that impression either. He was an extremely hot top with a great body; those are or I should say were his pics since I haven't looked at his ad today. We met up back in Sept I believe. Facially he reminded me of Francois Sagat but not quite as dark and of course doesn't have the "hair tattoo" or whatever you call it. I will definitely see again.

Not sure what turned tsgarp off about hot and ripped's face. He's not a 20 year old twink, but his pics don't give that impression either. He was an extremely hot top with a great body; those are or I should say were his pics since I haven't looked at his ad today. We met up back in Sept I believe. Facially he reminded me of Francois Sagat but not quite as dark and of course doesn't have the "hair tattoo" or whatever you call it. I will definitely see again.

there is no rhyme or reasons to a persons taste or preference. Dont take it Personally.

James' add says "I heard I am not only a body but i for sure i got a good one!". Then he says "I'm articulate, educated and well travelled". Not sure where he gets "articulate" from, but I'm guessing English is not his first language

James' add says "I heard I am not only a body but i for sure i got a good one!". Then he says "I'm articulate, educated and well travelled". Not sure where he gets "articulate" from, but I'm guessing English is not his first language

Well, he could be articulate in Spanish.

Or perhaps he's articulated, like an action figure.

I'm curious Ted. H&R's ad says he is available as Travel Companion and/or interpreter. Nothing else is mentioned. And $300/hr for only a travel companion/interpreter seems steep. Was there more to the encounter? And if he's offering his services as an interpreter, wouldn't it be a good idea to list what those other languages are, instead of saying other? I speak fluent "other". Most other languages, not so much.

As far as James, I hear warning bells such that I would steer clear. Just instinct. But even if he were real, his ad makes him seem way too into himself for my taste. But that may be just me.

As far as James, I hear warning bells such that I would steer clear. Just instinct. But even if he were real, his ad makes him seem way too into himself for my taste. But that may be just me.

"6 foot, 25yo, 184pounds of hard Pure Muscles, breathless Body, Dark Hair,brown eyes, Total Rock-Hard Muscular, Naturally quite Smooth, Hairy legs Good Abs, Bubble Butt, Very Handsome. I heard I am not only a body but i for sure i got a good one! I'm articulate,educated and well travelled."

I are well educated. And my body is breathless. So if you like guys with the emphysema—be sure to give me a call. Thank you and God Bless.

My meeting with hot and ripped was only an hour in NYC, no travel, no interpreter. He's listed on Rentboy and he says versatile... He was a hot top for me, and very refreshing after some less than stellar meetings with guys that didn't look like their pictures or couldn't really get it up. He has a slight accent, eastern european I would say, but we really didn't discuss it. I would suggest you ask him if you want more info. As I remember he was pretty prompt in answering.

"6 foot, 25yo, 184pounds of hard Pure Muscles, breathless Body, Dark Hair,brown eyes, Total Rock-Hard Muscular, Naturally quite Smooth, Hairy legs Good Abs, Bubble Butt, Very Handsome. I heard I am not only a body but i for sure i got a good one! I'm articulate,educated and well travelled."

I are well educated. And my body is breathless. So if you like guys with the emphysema—be sure to give me a call. Thank you and God Bless.

Since my access to the OED is offline, I just looked up "articulate" to make sure I hadn't gone crazy. Well, I'm no more crazy than i was this morning, and Articulate not only means jointed, but well spoken.

Since my access to the OED is offline, I just looked up "articulate" to make sure I hadn't gone crazy. Well, I'm no more crazy than i was this morning, and Articulate not only means jointed, but well spoken.

He used the word 'articulate' correctly in that sentence. The irony being that nothing else in the ad showed evidence of his being 'articulate' but rather more the opposite.

Rex

Archived