THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

SF suggestions for a blond top?

Guest hardnights
This topic is 4651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hardnights

Hey guys, I'm heading out to San Francisco, looking for a blond top guy. I like preppy, Abercrombie, clean cut guys or surfer skaters guys. A guy in his mid-20s who's into a boyfriend type experience would be the best. Anyone have some suggestions to share?

Thanks.

I mean no disrespect to the two previous posters but both the guys they recommend are in their 40s!

As you asked for "preppy, Abercrombie, clean cut guys or surfer skaters guys. A guy in his mid-20s who's into a boyfriend type experience", I suggest you change your plans and go to LA (and stay overnight in West Hollywood). Lots of guys there would fit your criteria.

Hey guys, I'm heading out to San Francisco, looking for a blond top guy. I like preppy, Abercrombie, clean cut guys or surfer skaters guys. A guy in his mid-20s who's into a boyfriend type experience would be the best. Anyone have some suggestions to share?

Hardnights,

Landon Mycles (aka Marcus Mojo) is in the SF area and fits the bill. The downside is that he travels a lot and is hard to book but totally worth the try. Good luck!

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1099895790/LMThumb.jpg

Cheers, Steven ~

Guest Connoisseur

Marcus Mojo

Anybody have contact information for Marcus? He looks great of course. Maybe an email and/or phone number? Even if hard to book, willing to try :)

QUOTE=Steven_Draker;767202]Hardnights,

Landon Mycles (aka Marcus Mojo) is in the SF area and fits the bill. The downside is that he travels a lot and is hard to book but totally worth the try. Good luck!

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1099895790/LMThumb.jpg

Cheers, Steven ~

Archived