THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Seattle

rickp
This topic is 4642 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys-

Anyone have any suggestions for what to do with six hours in Seattle? I've got a long layover there tomorrow morning/afternoon and was wondering if anyone might suggest an interesting way to kill time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Guys-

Anyone have any suggestions for what to do with six hours in Seattle? I've got a long layover there tomorrow morning/afternoon and was wondering if anyone might suggest an interesting way to kill time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Seattle is a gorgeous town. Go to Pike Place Market.

Six hours sounds like a long time, but downtown Seattle is right around an hour away from SeaTac so you really only have four. And if you get back to the airport two hours before your departing flight, as recommended, you're down to two. You'll lose some time deplaining on arrival, so you're *under* two hours.

I might be inclined to try the Museum of Flight. It's about half-way between SeaTac and downtown, but I'd probably want a little more time for it.

Hopefully a local will chime in with something cool that's right near the airport.

Six hours sounds like a long time, but downtown Seattle is right around an hour away from SeaTac so you really only have four. And if you get back to the airport two hours before your departing flight, as recommended, you're down to two. You'll lose some time deplaining on arrival, so you're *under* two hours.

I might be inclined to try the Museum of Flight. It's about half-way between SeaTac and downtown, but I'd probably want a little more time for it.

Hopefully a local will chime in with something cool that's right near the airport.

Traffic in Seattle is B-A-D, but supposedly their mass transit system is quite on the ball.

Archived